• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Lots of goodies for sale....

Hello everyone,

I am returning my 2003 NSX with 28000 miles back to almost stock.

Here are the items that are up for sale. All bolt on hard to find parts or discontinued. I have decided to place only one ad for all items instead of making 15 different ones. Prices have been determined by availability and/or rarity. If some prices seem not to your liking, you are free to ignore them. I am from Montreal Canada and would obviously prefer local or from Canada. But I can arrange for shipping anywhere. I have access to a DHL corporate account for bulkier items. I would prefer payment by PayPal friends to protect everyone. I got scammed with 2002+ OEM wheels last month and don't want that to happen again. I have been an NSXprime member since 2001 and many members can vouch for me. I have attached a link for all the parts. Let me know if you have any questions or need more pictures. For now, I will not be selling the Brembo 6 pot BBK and Comptech Supercharger,

Here we go….

Bride Stradia 2 reclinable with CF back and low cushion 4200$. Sold
Bride seat rails 500$. Sold
Downforce CF side vents PPFed 800$. Sold
Marga Hill Side skirt, painted berlina black and PPFed 1400$ Sold
NRG steering wheel hub 150H with quick release 200BK 350$
MOMO tuner steering wheel with resistors for SRS light 250$
Spoon mirrors black (PPFed) 1000$. Sold
Downforce NSX-R rear diffuser 900$ Sold
Downforce NSX-R spoiler (PPFed) 1900$
Double din custom console from OEM bright brown (2002+) 700$. Sold

Last edited:
spoiler alert!!! o_O

Yes. I was going to keep the spoiler and hood, but have decided to part with them. Sold the hood to a local NSX friend of mine. So the spoiler is available again.

It's basically brand new. It was PPFed from new. I've been trying all day to post pictures. I can't figure out the new site after the updates. PM me your email address.

Sorry, thought I answered you last time. Shipping will be 170.88$ with UPS to 80603. You can pm me for more pics. I'm having difficulty posting them here.

Back