• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

LoveFab Euro Tour

I hope this isn't out of place Moderators, but I will be heading to the UK at the end of April for some Turbo NSX electronics and tuning work.

I'm hunting to see if any of you need any tuning or light mechanical/electronic work, such as our plug and play AEM Infinity conversions and the required tuning work post-install. I will be in the UK for three days at the beginning of my trip, but can stay for up to two weeks if the work warrants it.

There are whispers of a Nurburgring Track day somewhere in early May, which would be a great opportunity to offer track tuning and support as well. Traveling to mainland Europe is not a problem.

Email me via the link in my signature, or post here for interest. Thanks everyone!

Hi Cody, would you install and tune your AEM Infinity kit for a '98 model (that means adding your DBW adapter) ? A new local tuner shop just opened and they have a brand new dyno in there just in case we need that.

Hi Cody, would you install and tune your AEM Infinity kit for a '98 model (that means adding your DBW adapter) ? A new local tuner shop just opened and they have a brand new dyno in there just in case we need that.

Yes!! We have time to complete a kit if you act quickly. The flight has been booked for April 27th, to May 5th. The last few days of April are booked, but I can divert plans if need-be starting May 1st. Email me directly at [email protected] to move further with this Zoom. Thanks!

Back