• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

LoveFab NSX Competes in the 2008 AKA Rally

Cody and LoveFab are the best!!!

He far exceeded my expatiations

Anybody things about the LoveFab system compared to the CTSC, that is like comparing the NSX to a Civic Si...SERIOUSLY!

A little side note...When I was driving my NSX through the streets of NYC, everyone knows how bad the streets are. At times I would hit a bump so badly, I thought I would loosen something in the turbo system up but when I got to Ohio, I was impressed that Cody's System in built so it actually (safely) moves/shakes using the exhaust hangers to prevent damages like this from occuring.

Great story, great pics and sounded like a good time aside from your little setback. I agree with you as far as Cody's customer service....he is top notch !!!

Funny thing is that I pulled a Taitec LWGT off of my car for the Lovefab turbo system too. I remember thinking to myself that this thing (turbo system) better sound good.

Great story and what a great account of what customer service is supposed to be. Glad you and the car survived.

Ok, I just got word that Percision Turbos did warranty the turbo that went bad during my rally.

It was their fault and it WAS a bad turbo from the start.

I was starting to get concerned because I didn't want Cody to have to eat the cost of that unit but I am glad percision as well as Lovefab stood behind their products and work!!!

Great Work!!!

Although a little late on this story, I enjoyed
it very much & plan2 contact Cody shortly 4another bad creation.
With that customer service he sets new standards.

Although a little late on this story, I enjoyed
it very much & plan2 contact Cody shortly 4another bad creation.
With that customer service he sets new standards.

I am still promoting Cody and Lovefab after all of these years.

I am still very happy with my system and work here and there to squeeze a few more hp out of her safely!

Back