• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Low Mileage Red 91' Value

Long story short I recently stumbled across a very very clean Red 91' with 16k miles. Clean carfax, zero accidents and am considering purchasing for myself to keep and hold on to in original factory condition. Just curious as to what this car is worth?

If I am able to get it, I don't want to over pay but figured with mileage this low and a very clean car it must be worth buying to hold due to rarity and how clean it is.

Long story short I recently stumbled across a very very clean Red 91' with 16k miles. Clean carfax, zero accidents and am considering purchasing for myself to keep and hold on to in original factory condition. Just curious as to what this car is worth?

If I am able to get it, I don't want to over pay but figured with mileage this low and a very clean car it must be worth buying to hold due to rarity and how clean it is.

There are better investments that don't take up garage space.

Don't know what it is worth, buy it for as cheap as possible since it probably has deferred maintenance

$39-$45k depending on maintenance history and overall condition.

Too many unknowns. Snap ring range? Maintenance history? Mods? I'd think a fair current market value would be somewhere in the mid-to-high 30s to low 40s.

I was interested in the car to buy and hold onto for myself.

There are better investments that don't take up garage space.

Don't know what it is worth, buy it for as cheap as possible since it probably has deferred maintenance

I believe out of snap ring range. Absolutely immaculate not one mod all oem factory stock. Clean carfax, zero paint, zero accidents. Maintenance is something I am trying to find out about.

Too many unknowns. Snap ring range? Maintenance history? Mods? I'd think a fair current market value would be somewhere in the mid-to-high 30s to low 40s.

As long as the oil was changed I wouldn't be too worried about the maintenance with only 16k.

If it runs good, there shouldn't be a problem and you can get it up to date by having the services done yourself.

The car is probably worth $33-37k

Based on what you've said about the car, if I were buying I'd love to get it for 35k, but would probably go as high as 40k. Keep us posted! Jay

Back