• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Lowering springs

Does anyone has either Eibach or H&R springs installed? If so, what's the height from the front splitter to the ground? Any issues with scrapping? I'm looking to lower my car but worried about driveway. My current car has about a 5.8" clearance and no issues.

I have purchased a 2017 that I believe has Eibach springs. The car seems to sit low. I will try and get a measurement to share. I have been thinking about removing those springs and going back to OEMs. Where I live in Santa Barbara has terrible roads near our home.

I haven't installed them bcz I was afraid of sitting too low. I barely have clearance with my driveway already.

My car is currently at DCH Tustin Acura having the OEM springs put back on the car. Where I live the road is just terrible and not likely to get fixed too soon.

DCH Tustin Acura was able to replace the Eibach lowering springs with the OEMs. I have not noticed a ride quality difference, but the car is now at stock height which works out well for where we live. It takes a special tool that is sold by Science of Speed to remove the bolt that holds the springs to the struts. Without that tool it is almost impossible to get to the bolt.

Last edited:
Back