• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Lug Nuts Zerg Industries

Hello,

Have been looking for lug nuts and found some from Zerg Industries.

Zerg Industries Extended forged 7075 aluminum lug nuts. Each lug nut is carefully inspected, perfect for performance and show enthusiasts. Protect your expensive rims with our special heptagon (7 sided) shaped lug nuts. Available in your choice of blue, red, gold, black, silver and neochrome.

http://www.zergindustries.com/LUG-NUTS-150-7-SIDED-EXTENDED-WITH-CAP-AND-KEY-SILVER_p_74.html

LUG NUTS 1.50 7 SIDED EXTENDED WITH CAP AND KEY SILVER

Specifications
• 12x1.5 thread pattern
• 16 reg lug nuts in each set (6-sided)
• 4 heptagon shaped (7-sided) lug nuts
• 1 locking socket tool
• 20 caps in each set
• one hex key included

The 12x1.5mm thread pitch fits most of the following cars.
Acura and honda

I am thinking these will fit my aftermarket wheels? :confused:

Anyone tried these lug nuts? :confused:

Thanks

I agree Rays produces great quality products at a quality price. (You get what you pay for) My idea was to find out from the Prime community if anyone had used them and if the Lugs from Zerg Industries are worth it. The lugs come with the 7 sided aspect of safety and nice colors. So at least they look nice. With over a hundred Primers checking this thread and only one response, I will chalk this up as no one has used them before.

Thanks

Last edited:
Has anyone seen these on wheels anywhere?

I kinda like em. I mean, they look good from the side. I'd like to see them on a wheel.

Thats a new brand of lugs, we don't even sell them in our store.

If you are looking for aftermarket lug nuts, we have more than 100 sets in stock at all times from reputable brands - Muteki, Rays, NRG, Project Mu, Skunk2 Racing, Blox, VMS, J's Racing Racing to name a few...

Back