• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Made for NSX used. Anybody here used this before?

autogeek_1700_11605128

NSX Glaze was developed specifically for your Acura NSX.

From daily driver to show car, NSX Glaze protects the superb tri and quad coat acrylics used over your heavily stressed NSX T3 Aircraft Aluminum coachwork while providing brilliant depth of colour and shine.

Contains Carnauba Sap 21%, #1 Yellow Carnauba 22%, Shea Nut Butter, Coconut Oil, Cetyl Esters, Cetyl Cocomide (derived from coconut oil), Propolis (derived from Bees) and Glycerl Stearate and FDC Yellow #5.

How To Use NSX Glaze Properly:

1. Put a very small amount of the NSX glaze to the palm of your hand. Use the warmth of your hands to melt the Carnauba. With your hand, gently apply the glaze in a light, even pattern over no more than three or four square feet of painted surface.

2. Let NSX stand for 30 to 60 seconds.

3. Using moderate to heavy pressure, wipe very slowly with a flat towel (folded once) to a brilliant lustre before the wax totally dries. Buff lightly once more approximately three to four hours later to perfect the shine.

About Zymol Car Care Products

Z-513$130.00

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/autogeek/zymolnsxglaze.html

[This message has been edited by nsx2000 (edited 03 August 2002).]

Good stuff that Zymol, but I like (and I think most others here at the forum) like Zaino Brothers better. It's easier to put on and it lasts longer. Whether or not it looks better than Zymol is up to you.

I suggest you try both. Good luck.

------------------
1994 Green-black roof/tan, 5 speed
Stock as a rock - #0030

Uh oh, not this again...
rolleyes.gif

For me, it's simple. I like Zymol better than Zaino.

I like the gloss and the long-lasting shine of Zymol.

I like the fact that each step only needs to be done once, unlike Zaino in which most users repeat steps over and over and over.

I like the fact that I can walk into a retail store, at any time during normal business hours, and buy Zymol, unlike Zaino.

I like the fact that I can buy Zymol direct from their website and charge it to my credit card, unlike Zaino.

I like the fact that Zymol, unlike Zaino, provides a toll-free number where I can call their experts for advice, even on weekends.

I like the fact that Zymol makes so many different products that are the best in their class. Not just their wax with its high carnauba content, but also their HD-Cleanse to remove oxidation from the finish; their Zymol Vinyl product for the dashboard; their Zymol Treat leather conditioner containing collagens; and the rest of their full line of quality products.

I like knowing what ingredients are in the products, and I am suspicious of manufacturers like Zaino who don't tell you what is in its products and don't make a Material Data Safety Sheet available, as they are required to by law.

I appreciate the fact that Zymol has been so supportive of the NSX Club of America; their substantial sponsorship of NSXPO the last few years has enabled the club to keep registration fees lower than they otherwise would have been. Zaino has been invited to NSXPO but has never come, let alone provided any sponsorship funds. Last year they said they would come and have a booth but did not show up, and never even provided any explanation.

Incidentally, Zymol NSX wax comes up for sale on eBay every once in a while and sells for significantly less than Zymol's price, even after the discount for NSX Club members. But I get great results too with Zymol Japon wax, which is less expensive than the NSX wax.

Originally posted by Litesokneecough:
(and I think most others here at the forum)

I am not convinced that most people here use Zaino. I suspect more people here use Meguiars or 3M than either Zymol OR Zaino, although Zymol is now the best selling brand of detailing products in the country. However, Zaino fans are religious zealots who seize any opportunity to tout their brand's product. (This thread is unusual because jimbo usually posts first on this topic and copies all kinds of marketing info from Zaino's website into his posts; for some strange reason, I seem to have posted before him this time.) The fact that they are so vociferous makes their numbers seem greater than they really are.

Originally posted by Litesokneecough:
I suggest you try both.

Me too. And try Meguiars and 3M, which you can also find in local retailers. The fact of the matter is that you can get great results from any major brand of products if you follow a multi-step process to wash the car, clean the finish, and protect it. Try them all, and stick with the one you like the best. For me, that's Zymol.

[This message has been edited by nsxtasy (edited 03 August 2002).]

I use Klasse All In One & Klasse Glaze plus Pinnacle Souveran Wax for dark color cars. I use Blitz Wax for light color cars.
I tried to buy Zymol before and requested information from their customer service but never got any reply. So I research more and found better products for my cars
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by insx (edited 03 August 2002).]

Originally posted by nsxtasy:
Uh oh, not this again...
rolleyes.gif

For me, it's simple. I like Zymol better than Zaino.

But could elaborate a little, please?
tongue.gif

Then there are the lazy butts like me that take it to the neighborhood detailing shop not knowing or caring what they use. If whatever they use is good enough for Benz, BMW, Audi, Bentley, Ferrari, countless Porsches, Viper, old classic cars.....then it's good enough for my little two-seater Honda.

Back