• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Many Saints of Newark

I was an avid watcher of the Sopranos. Hard to believe it has been almost 15 years since the series ended.

I watched all 2 hours of the movie this afternoon. It was similar to the series in the way the characters are woven, flaws and all.

I’m not quite sure what to think at this point. It was good, it wasn’t good?

Thoughts?

I was an avid watcher of the Sopranos. Hard to believe it has been almost 15 years since the series ended.

I watched all 2 hours of the movie this afternoon. It was similar to the series in the way the characters are woven, flaws and all.

I’m not quite sure what to think at this point. It was good, it wasn’t good?

Thoughts?

Obviously being a Jersey guy, I loved the Sopranos. It was my Sunday evening routine in college. I look forward to watching the movie, haven't been to a theater in years.

Obviously being a Jersey guy, I loved the Sopranos. It was my Sunday evening routine in college. I look forward to watching the movie, haven't been to a theater in years.

HBO Max is showing it for October. As long as one has the ad-free version. It is right at 2 hours, just about 3 episodes back in the day.

Being of Italian descent, it is a mixed bag of a show, but I do believe the mafia portion of the show was far less than the internal conflicts of the characters.

Life is seldom black and white; Tony Soprano was the perfect example.

Just watched it tonight. Kept me entertained for 2hrs. I liked seeing how the characters were portrayed in their younger years. Not as good as the series, but not a terrible movie.

Now I need to go back and start binge watching it.

Just watched it tonight. Kept me entertained for 2hrs. I liked seeing how the characters were portrayed in their younger years. Not as good as the series, but not a terrible movie.

Now I need to go back and start binge watching it.

HBO did a marathon last week. It did bring back memories.

I thought the movie showed Livia as a much nicer mother when she was young.

And didn’t Tony and Janice have another sibling?

Back