• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Marc Perez,the nsxshop,speedy parts japan: excellent service

Hi All,
just wanted to post regarding the most excellent service that I recieved on a recent order from Marc Perez of the NSXshop ( speedy parts japan).
I was able to order on line and when i requested some parts that were not listed Marc was able to add them to the web site immediately and provided assistance via instant messanger at the same time,the parts arrived well packaged and with invoices and instructions plus a pen and two sets of gloves,one silcone and one cloth.

I most highly recommend Marc to the community and will be back shopping with him again.

Thank you,
steve

Just finished my ABS NA2 upgrade on my 1995 NSX.
Thank you for your recommendation on the NSXSHOP I found excellent pricing on the kit including shipping to the USA.
Marc was excellent to work with keeping me informed through the order and shipping process. It was a smooth process.
The NA2 ABS upgrade is great and highly recommended it was a 7 hour install. The NSXSHOP has a excellent selection of OEM parts at great prices.
Thank you
RMM

Thanks!

Marc rules and is super quick to answer any questions. He was able to secure some sweet parts for my Beat! Every service he provides is top notch, from customer service, to shipping and packaging, timing, pricing - he does it all and he does it all very well.

I'll add my voice in praise of Marc and theNSXshop.com. A while back when I needed parts that were discontinued in the US, Marc came to the rescue. More recently while I was in Japan, I asked Marc about getting some JDM parts. Although it didn't work out (totally my fault) Marc was super-helpful. High class guy and high quality service. Highly recommended to all!

Marc is a great guy!

I dealt with Marc for a modulator to do my 91 ABS upgrade. He answers ALL questions PROMPTLY. Truly appreciate his quick responses. Anyone who is thinking of ordering from him, please do so, he is trustworthy and will take care of you. Thanks again Marc!

Back