• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Mark & Sue Scott Involved In A Serious Accident

Mark and Sue Scott were involved in a serious auto accident in NY.
Mark has been released from the hospital but Sue is injured more seriously and will be in the hospital much longer.
Mark will be staying in the area with Sue for a while.
We can all hope that their recovery is as quick as possible!
SpeedJunkie

Oh my ..will say prayers for them both...To swift recovery

mark is responding to email..he is sore everywhere with some fx's...Sue got the major forces...friggen wrong way driver..:mad:

maybe ..near Rochester she is at Strong memorial.

Thoughts and prayers to them for a speedy and complete recovery!!!!

What a horrible news. First I thought how a good driver can get in serious accident ? After seeing the news clip, Mark didn't have a chance to avoid this disaster. It looks like it happened on a bridge or very close to it so here was no room to avoid car going wrong way. Were they driving CTR ? I see that there is some white wreck. I bet that the wrong way driver was in the SUV. Let's pray for their fast and full recovery.

they were in an suv thankfully...

Terrible news, wish them both a speedy recovery.

Mark & Sue - so sorry about the accident; my thoughts and prayers are with you both for quick recoveries - Don

Very sorry to hear about this, All our best wished to Sue and Mark. From Scott and Julie

Sue is still going through orthopedic surgeries while Mark is on the mend. Keep the well wishes coming..

Wishing both a great recovery!

thanks for the F/U...keep us updated.

Thx for all the well wishes.
Update: Sue is finally back in NJ near home. She is ok, but a lot of healing and rehab to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good to hear she's on the road to recovery. Wishing you both a complete and speedy recovery!!!

With all the recent dismal news here is some good news. My wife Sue was finally able to go home today, it has been 6 months. Her right leg is not yet 100% but getting better. We both hope to see many of you in Raleigh in May.

With all the recent dismal news here is some good news. My wife Sue was finally able to go home today, it has been 6 months. Her right leg is not yet 100% but getting better. We both hope to see many of you in Raleigh in May.

What great news!!! Please send Sue our best!!!!

Yay!! Prayers and vitamins...:biggrin:

Back