• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Mass Amounts of NSX's popping up for sale

Is it just me or is there mass Amounts of NSX's popping up for sale?
I know spring time brings changes, but to me it seems like tons of NSX's are now up for sale. One thing that I seem to be seeing a ton more of are 02+ conversions popping up left and right. I'm pretty sure I've seen atleast 3-4 nice ones in recent days.

So... does this have something to do with the time of the year, economy, more news on the new NSX Concept coming out, or strictly more attractive sports cars in this price range? :confused:

Fine by me! Flooded market = higher chance of finding the right car and better pricing for the buyer.

Hopefully will cancel out the general rising tide in prices long enough for a bunch of new owners to finally own their dream car :smile:

Quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset"> Originally Posted by nsxot1c
the time of the year
</td></tr></tbody></table>
This gets my vote.

x2

I wonder if their owners realized they screwed up and wanted the popups after all. :biggrin:

no way lol:confused: you should of gotten one of each imo

Yeah, every spring/summer I troll autotrader and the primemarket and its about the same. Actually I think there were more in the big 2009 economic drain.

Im just glad to see the prices are just above 20K and up
what 20 year old production car of its era can say that.

ok ok a few but still.

no way lol:confused: you should of gotten one of each imo

Nah, I'm old school! I love the popups because they blend in nicely with the body lines during the day, and at night time I don't really care since you can't see the car very well anyway--especially if the car is moving. If I were driving my car around all day with the lights raised, I might grow tired of the popups (because I don't want to see the headlights unless I'm using them), but that's not the case.

Also, more people seem to prefer the popups according to these polls:

http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=160597
http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=141504

I will say that I love Viper Driver's 2002 though. But that is a one-off that has lots of custom touches which make it drool worthy to me.

Last edited:
lol i dont believe the polls since so many people always wanna do the conversion:biggrin:

i wouldnt mind a pop up nsx as my next daily however :wink:

I used to hate the '02+ because of the lower front fascia curves. And with the pop up NSX's, only black and silver have remained a favorite color of mine. But with the '02+ NSX's, I believe every color looks great... I attribute that to the sides and rear valance upgrade. And a factory HID setup will always look better than a drop in kit, even the higher quality drop in kits.

nsxot1c what rims do you have on your car do you have a side pic?

I likey

I wonder if their owners realized they screwed up and wanted the popups after all. :biggrin:

more likely they screwed up the conversion and are trying to pawn off their junk on some unsuspecting victim.

nsxot1c what rims do you have on your car do you have a side pic?

I likey

Advan Model 5 18/19 :biggrin:

232323.jpg

11232.jpg

IMG_7864.jpg

IMG_7874.jpg

Before I put the center caps on and dropped the front more :cool:

Last edited:
I check Prime NSX's for sale pretty regularly. Doesn't seem to be that big a jump in the number of ads there. But they do seem to go for a little more and sell quicker. I agree that it's probably just spring car fever.

Back