• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

may 10th drive? are we ready !! ??

may drive time !!!!!

• may 10th?

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • may 11th?

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • go north of phoenix?

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • go south of phoenix?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sounds good...its been a while since we had a group drive. Either day is good..... but FYI that sunday is mothers day....

I'll pencil it on the ol' calendar...5...10...8am... Meet at...? T.

i am thinking we should meet @ desert ridge at 8 am....then back roads to payson, then globe...have a burger up there and freeway it home.....seeing phoenix again about 2-3 in the afternoon.

say in front of "on the boarder" at desert ridge...

i will get a caravan of sorts from the south side if any one is intrested..

Damn! I wont be able to make this one guys. With Mother's day around the corner and my car having emission issues i think this weekend I'll be taking care of other issues.

ok, since it seems like there are only 2-3 of us...i have something else planned...little lambo gathering we will infiltrate :)

PM me for details, figure 10:00 am in chandler for travel times from tuscon (hint, hint).

call me me matt and dan!!

Hey guys. Where are you going to meet for this Lambo raping and pillaging?:confused: I'm in Casa Grande. I was thinking about doing the original drive up north, but it was a little too far to go.:mad: But now if there is a Lambo club to latch on to, I'll go tear some shee-ot up with you guys.:biggrin:

To Dan - My girlfriend and I did a drive up to Payson and Camp Verde last year with you, Bill "Ferrari", O.J., Mark, and some others. I'm sure you'll remember us when you see us.

Someone shoot out a call to 602-402-6439 & let me know the details.

Talk to you guys later.

Andrew & Janice

To Dan - My girlfriend and I did a drive up to Payson and Camp Verde last year with you, Bill "Ferrari", O.J., Mark, and some others. I'm sure you'll remember us when you see us.

Sure I remember you! It really sucks I couldn't end up making this. Too much crap goin on Saturday. What did I miss out on? Any pics?

Back