• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

May 2nd, Come to the TRACK!!!!!

Saw a TON of porsches out there today, no NSX. (Heck, I think 90% of the cars I saw were Porsches and I can count non-porsche in one hand.)

Was hoping I can snag some NSX pics, but alas it wasn't meant to be. I was there from 1:30 to 3:30 taking pics.

Saw a TON of porsches out there today, no NSX. (Heck, I think 90% of the cars I saw were Porsches and I can count non-porsche in one hand.)

Was hoping I can snag some NSX pics, but alas it wasn't meant to be. I was there from 1:30 to 3:30 taking pics.

We were at the DDT!

Great day! Three NSXs on the track - lots of fun!:biggrin:

great day at the track it rained and saved me some tire =D
3 nsx's were there, Stu's, mine and a black nsx
i was so late i missed the first class room and skid, i went straight to the track with my instructor i had no idea what i was doing good thing he did Craig is an awsome instructor i learnt alot today i'll be going again very soon ........

Quy

Same here, had a great day at DDT. Lots of fun. Stu was right, the rain made the track more fun to drive. Paul the instructor was great. Most fun when I tracked in his C55 AMG elephant. After seeing him corner and hit every apex with authority, I was home free, taking every corner with confidence and smoothness. Even chase down Quy a few times (sorry). I think everyone had a blast. Can't wait for the next session. You guys need to show up next time!! No more last mins stiff!!

Owen

Last edited:
We were at the DDT!

Great day! Three NSXs on the track - lots of fun!:biggrin:

OMFG no wonder I didn't see you guys.

Then when I was leaving, I saw a berlina NSX and I was thinking, "where the heck was HE just now, I don't remmeber seeing it on the big track"

Shoulda came over there to check it out..doh! :redface:

great day at the track it rained and saved me some tire =D
3 nsx's were there, Stu's, mine and a black nsx
i was so late i missed the first class room and skid, i went straight to the track with my instructor i had no idea what i was doing good thing he did Craig is an awsome instructor i learnt alot today i'll be going again very soon ........

Quy

Same here, had a great day at DDT. Lots of fun. Stu was right, the rain made the track more fun to drive. Paul the instructor was great. Most fun when I tracked in his C55 AMG elephant. After seeing him cornering and hitting every apex with authority, I was home free, taking every corner with confidence and smoothness. Even chase down Quy a few times (sorry). I think everyone had a blast. Can't wait for the next session. You guys need to show up next time!! No more last mins stiff!!

Owen

Great to see you guys out (and Bram!!!) and I'm especially glad I could take two out of three NSXers for a drive around the track in my NSX!:smile:

If you own a car THIS good you need to drive it!

The thing about Hanson Schools, vs. most others is that the DDT Track is Safe - nothing to hit, just a bit of grass if you go off and very wide, so spins are just a "fun" part of learning - therefore un-intimidating! Also, the quality of the instructors is TOPS - Since Derek is Head Instructor with Ferrari and BMW Clubs, he and Peter know most of the instructors around, and only invite the best of the best - you are with your own "private" instructor the whole day!

Pretty good for $250!! Eh?

No real wear on your cars, right guys?

I was afraid of getting it wet or dirty - but it all turned out OK! :p

Back