• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Meet at Automall in Fremont on FRIDAY, April 11th

I am planning to meet up with James on April 11th Friday night at Automall in Fremont for food and/or coffee. So this invite is for anyone in the area South Bay/East Bay/North Bay with time and interest in meeting up this Friday night and is interested in joining us.

To the usuals/locals: Jimmy, Gary, Steven, Danny, Ben, Mike C, Otto : interested in meeting up at Automall in Fremont this friday night?

PLACE: I dont have the exact address of where the meeting place is, but there is a Starbucks, Premier Pizza, PF Changs (address listed below) and other stores around this area. We usually meet in the way back, near the South freeway ramp. If anyone has a map they can post here that would be helpful for those that are new to the Automall meets.

MEETING TIME: 8:30PM

FYI, incase you want to eat there

Places to EAT:

Ohana Hawaiian Barbecue
39006 Fremont Blvd, Fremont, CA
(510) 790-2888
closes at 10pm
price = wallet will be happy = cheap - lots of seating

Premier Pizza
43514 Christy St, Fremont, CA
(510) 252-0900
closes at 10pm
price = reasonably moderate, lots of seating I believe

Places to get DRINKS:

Starbucks
43518 Christy St, Fremont, CA
(510) 249-9149
closes at 9:30pm (TOO EARLY!!!)

Jamba Juice
43570 Christy St, Fremont, CA 94538
(510) 979-1480

After there are 2 options:

Caravan Drive for coffee/Pearl Tea Drinks (leave around 10:30pm)

Option #1 we can take a drive over to the coffee joint in the Irvington area, but not sure if they will have the parking lot lights on this time around or not. There is a BIG parking lot, so plenty of space.
If we go to Bay Street Coffee:

Bay Street Coffee Company
4000 Bay St # A, Fremont, CA
(510) 353-9590
closes at 12am

Option #2 If anyone knows if the S2K guys are meeting this Friday night, then caravan to Milpitas if you guys want.

HOPE to you ALL of you there!

Sorry Eric, kids got spring break heading out to this weekend.

the s2000 guys will be out this weekend, we meet up every OTHER Friday night and never had any police issues....so join us!

I most likely won't have my NSX by this Friday but I'll stop by if you guys are meeting up in my s2000.

rick

yo.....sorry about that. Got tied up with somethign else. Lets meet up Friday night and discuss how no other character is greater than Dhalsim.

Eric,

Just curious, will this be an NSX or Legend meet? :biggrin:

I just check weather.com and there's a 20% chance of precipitation.

Mike

Eric,

Just curious, will this be an NSX or Legend meet? :biggrin:

I just check weather.com and there's a 20% chance of precipitation.

Mike

Someone say Legend meet? The weather report shows clean sunny skies highs 75.
DSC006331.JPG

Maybe I'll take her to the Yosemite drive instead. Haha

Last edited:
DSC006331.JPG

There are a number of former Legend owners and Legend owners who have kept theirs that have moved into NSX ownership.

Here are a few pics of one of the three Legends that I have owned.

mclsv1.jpg

mclsv4.jpg

Mike

DSC006331.JPG

Gabe, your losing it. Like the Vegas phrase, What goes to Yosemite, stays in Yosemite!

LOL why Legend may I ask? I don't see the connection....

Previous Eclipse GS-T and GSX owner back when I was in the midwest as the DSM cars were BIG BIG back then for tuners....mine made over 450hp when I sold it sadly :(

eclipse_angle.jpg

Dhalsim: You seem to be more of a Porsche Fanatic with that garage...hehe

I totally forgot I have my girl's surprise b-day dinner tonight in Fremont (right by where you guys meet ironically) so not sure when we are going to be done. Regardless I'll have my SUV with me (got the in-law's with me) so will try to meet up with everyone in Milpitas if I get out in time.

Just tracked my car and it's in Chicago right now...hehe

TGIF! :)

late
rick

i'm working today and tomorrow. sorry cant make this one:frown:

Back