• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Meet at Automall in Fremont on FRIDAY, April 18th

I need to attend one of these nites--sheesh, I almost forgot I have an NSX :biggrin:

Who are YOU??? Your avatar looks familiar... But, I just can't REMEMBER!!!!

Ok... something came up and I won't be able to make it tonight.

Sorry, should be able to make the next one....

my brakes are starting to squeak :( i'm gonna garage it until my new brakes come in for replacement.

with that said i can't make it tonight!

Ok... something came up and I won't be able to make it tonight.

Sorry, should be able to make the next one....

my brakes are starting to squeak :( i'm gonna garage it until my new brakes come in for replacement.

with that said i can't make it tonight!

You guys missed out on a great meet.

Otto

so where the hell was this Ricky guy?? We waited all night for him. Hyped up his car for a month and then doesnt show??

failgull.jpg

Took almost 12 hours but I finally thawed out from the debut that wasn't. Still worth it though meeting up with everyone. Glad to have meet a couple of legendary guys (Roger and Ryan) and putting faces with the wieners (I mean avatars).:smile:

Took almost 12 hours but I finally thawed out from the debut that wasn't. Still worth it though meeting up with everyone. Glad to have meet a couple of legendary guys (Roger and Ryan) and putting faces with the wieners (I mean avatars).:smile:

Nice meeting you too. nice wheels.

All nsx's should sound like Blurrie's exhaust. that sound is so awesome.

Roger and I had a lot of fun on the way home. I won't mention what happened, but you could say it involved two new M5's and Harley. Not to mention just watching Roger's NSX the whole time too :)

we meeting again this Friday? I got a buddy from Singapore coming this week and he wants to see all the cool NSXs

Back