• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Meet at Automall in Fremont on FRIDAY, April 18th

I heard a couple people talking about maybe another get together this friday, and I know some bigshot wants to show off his new wheels :tongue: who else can go ?

I'm available.

I can't make it this week. Flying to L.A. Thursday night.

J

i should be able to make this friday....

i was thinking of calling up a few people tomorrow night to hit up hooters for dinner open to anyone nsx or not.

i've sortta been good all week. hopefully, wiFEE lets me go to this meet. =)

Bring home flowers on Friday, and she will let you out.:biggrin:

I plan to be there around 7:30pm.

last minute dinner plans came up with my parents. Might stop by after if you guys are still there.

On another note, are these meets always at the same place? Can we move them around a bit? Somone last time mentioned Hooters...............

Hooters...............

we do it in the same place cause its easy off the freeway, hooters on a friday night isnt exactly where I want my car. totally open to other NSX friendly lots though :)

Plus we are protected by the local police at the current location :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Then we caravan down to milpitas to check out the ladies... cause we all know the ladies love our NSX :wink: :wink: :wink: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

If anyone comes with other locations similar to Automall, post it up... Anyone can start a "lets get together and hang out meet"...

Edub, NSXtuner, spartan23, and AMGNSX are you guys going to show up? How about the rest of the locals?

Rick you do know we are getting together just for you... I mean to see your NSX that just arrived. Right?

Plus we are protected by the local police at the current location :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Then we caravan down to milpitas to check out the ladies... cause we all know the ladies love our NSX :wink: :wink: :wink: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
I like the progression of smileys, It's like a little animation. Anyways I'm in for somewhere around automall, anyplace that has food.

Rick your fans are waiting. Are you goona make it or not???

Back