• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Meet/Cruise THIS Friday June 27th

What:
Meet, food, parking lot pimp, cruise, photoshoot, etc.

When: Friday June 27

Time: 9pm

Where:
Hooters
www.hooters.com
1110 Perimeter Dr
Schaumburg, IL 60173
(847) 619-4668

There will non-NSX cars there and should be a fun time. A couple of pro photographers will also be present. We might be cruising to the city for the shoots, LSD, lower wacker, etc.. Keep your gas tanks full! Absolutely no racing, reckless behavior, etc.... "Spirited Driving" is encouraged! Bring a walkie talkie if you have one...

OK folks, looks like we have about 20 cars already confirmed for the meet... much less for the cruise/photoshoot (which is a good thing). A few ppl from here have already PM'd me here and said they are interested in coming tonight. Hopefully we can get a few more NSX's. Come through if you have nothing better to do. ;)

I'll see if i can make it, although it might be with the Si.

bachelor party. No one looks at the condition of the place in a bachelor party.
Unless your talking about adding swings and stuff like that to make for some interesting times?:wink:
j/k

Ill see what I can muster....

I want to go but have to get my place ready for a a bachelor party tomorrow night. Im thinking that I can make it but I won't be there at 9:00 though!!

When you leaving for the cruz to the city?

Last edited:
Sean, when your car was up on the onramp after you split off from 294, your car looked sick dude. the RED was so intense and dang I wished I could have taken some pics

I'll see if i can make it, although it might be with the Si.

That's perfect... we will only get to hooters around 9pm... then cruise to the city, close to 11pm..... I should have my DF spoiler/diffuser/and shark antennae installed before the meet. :)

Ill see what I can muster....

I want to go but have to get my place ready for a a bachelor party tomorrow night. Im thinking that I can make it but I won't be there at 9:00 though!!

When you leaving for the cruz to the city?

Back