• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Meeting - 20 Jaar NSX 18 Juli (Duitsland)

Die vriend van mij met zijn 350Z rijd niet mee helaas. :frown:
Ongelukje met zijn auto gehad en heeft nu waterschade.

Dus als iemand nog een 1 persoons hotelkamer nodig heeft PM me maar eff.
Ik kijk tot 8uur smorgens Zaterdag en daarna ben ik niet meer thuis.

Grt. Ricardo

Adnan,
About what time are are going to meet at the A2 petrol station on Sunday?
(south bound side petrol station on the A2 is called Knuvelkes I believe)
Peter

You do mean SATURDAY NOT SUNDAY don't you!!!!!!

well, that is why it put the word “Sunday” my post...
the way I see it, I will leave on Saturday late afternoon to get to the dinner at 19.00 a hour of so early.
There is a race on at the ring during the day (Saturday) and there is no point going to the ring during the day.
unless I want to see the racing (Saturday).
So I will leave Maastricht about 16.00 on Saturday. get to nurburg around 17.30.
eat dinner.
then later that night, I will drive back to Maastricht and sleep in my house.

then on Sunday, when the ring is open for driving on, I will want to go the ring around 12.00. of so. So if I leave the petrol station at about 13.00, then I will arrive at the ring ant about 14.30 (Sunday).

That’s the way i understand it.

Right Adnan? or wrong?

Last edited:
As the rest of the attendants will be leaving from Knuvelkens 13.00h for Nurburg on saturday, you may be by yourself if leaving from Knuvelkens again on sunday

well, that is why it put the word “Sunday” my post...
the way I see it, I will leave on Saturday late afternoon to get to the dinner at 19.00 a hour of so early.
There is a race on at the ring during the day (Saturday) and there is no point going to the ring during the day.
unless I want to see the racing (Saturday).
So I will leave Maastricht about 16.00 on Saturday. get to nurburg around 17.30.
eat dinner.
then later that night, I will drive back to Maastricht and sleep in my house.

then on Sunday, when the ring is open for driving on, I will want to go the ring around 12.00. of so. So if I leave the petrol station at about 13.00, then I will arrive at the ring ant about 14.30 (Sunday).

That’s the way i understand it.

Right Adnan? or wrong?

I thought you were going to guide us through some nice roads on Saturday??

Well, what a misunderstanding..:redface:
Fellow NSXers, I though most of the guys would be driving there on Sunday. I didn’t know you all had hotels at Nurburg.

But Adnan has the map of the route, and I will post it now but by this time most of you will already have left.
I will print out a few and pop down to the petrol station in a few minutes (12.00 Saturday) and give them to you.

Without me in front you will be able to drive much faster, haha:wink:

route to Ring with notes of exit number.jpg

Last edited:
Back