• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

MexiRicer's 97 MCB

mXb0mrL.jpg

gN4kiyC.jpg

h70fwbQ.jpg

c1l9pqM.jpg

TFZzOVD.jpg

Sex on wheels.

Going to be doing my wheel bearings soon and am using your post as the reference.

Thanks!

I agree, Shawn!

Your interior is on fire.
I envision some cool blue flames.

Last edited:
Looks great! You deserve a beer and a lawn chair so you can just sit back and gaze at that beauty. Marvelous.

Master of 16/17 wheels. That should be your official title lol.

I still can’t believe how beautiful your interior turned out!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perfection!! love it.

Thx Richard!!

Glad to be of assistance.

Gotta give credit where it's due!

Sex on wheels.

Your interior is on fire.
I envision some cool blue flames.

Thx Jason. Let me know if you need help with the bearing stuff ;)

Looks great! You deserve a beer and a lawn chair so you can just sit back and gaze at that beauty. Marvelous.

If it's one of your home brews, I will drive to you in AZ just to pick up a case :D Thx JC, always so kind.

Master of 16/17 wheels. That should be your official title lol.

I still can’t believe how beautiful your interior turned out!!

Thx Kuya!!! I can't either. Many years in the works finally came to fruition. Planning, envisioning and executing.

I stumbled upon the rear pair first unintentionally lol so I thought eh what the hell, I'll find a 16" pair and create a new 16/17 set :D

Pretty much perfection. Absolutely love the interior. Well done.

Mic drop. I give. Simply gorgeous

Thanks JC! Been a long time in the works.

Nice, I like

Thx man!

love the new update and hi res pics!

love your kindness and can't wait for my new probe.

amazing attention to detail! Love it.

Thanks for noticing, the details tie it all together!

Pretty much perfection. Absolutely love the interior. Well done.

The interior was the last bit on my to do list. So happy it came together. I'm enjoying your build thread too, keep the updates coming!

YES! inspired me to finish my interior up! If mine can even be half as clean as yours I would be happy!

Agree with this, they look amazing! What specs, and it look like they are clearing a BBK? Or just updated calipers? I'd love to do a 16/17 setup on mine, but trying 16s with the BBK seems like a no go...
I believe you can get BBK friendly 16" from Mita Motorsports. You should check with Marc. Of course, you could always go back to the OEM front calipers- plenty available for cheap used.

Mexi- how about a mod list update? What is on this 2020 Version MCB? Is that a Gruppe M exhaust?

The only other "old" bbk that fit the front 16 was the comptech 12.4 kit and tarox....

YES! inspired me to finish my interior up! If mine can even be half as clean as yours I would be happy!

Sup Roderick... your interior is clean af bro ;)

Beautiful work! [emoji1376][emoji1376][emoji1376]

Thx neighbor!

Perfection. Hands down my favorite nsx on prime. Well done!

That is quite the praise there Mike... Thank you!! Yours is one of the OG greats on this forum.

my thoughts exactly!
beautiful

Thx Hass! Hope you've been well my friend.

The color combo is off the chain. What are the specs on the CEs? They look amazing!

I agree... the DSM came out much better than I anticipated, it just works! 16x8 +15; 17x9.5 +35

Looks great!

Thank you :D

Agree with this, they look amazing! What specs, and it look like they are clearing a BBK? Or just updated calipers? I'd love to do a 16/17 setup on mine, but trying 16s with the BBK seems like a no go...

Yessir they clear the tarox 305mm bbk

I believe you can get BBK friendly 16" from Mita Motorsports. You should check with Marc. Of course, you could always go back to the OEM front calipers- plenty available for cheap used.

Mexi- how about a mod list update? What is on this 2020 Version MCB? Is that a Gruppe M exhaust?

I dont think Marc sells "bbk friendly" 16" wheels per say, but there are variants of his wheels that will certainly clear some BBK. As for a mod list update I'll need to gather it all up and post sometime soon :D

The only other "old" bbk that fit the front 16 was the comptech 12.4 kit and tarox....

There are 3 bbk set ups that I know of that will clear a 16" diameter wheel:

MOV'IT, Tarox and Comptech brembo.

Tarox has the slimmest profile and will fit behind stock 16" w/o spacers. The MOV'IT and Comptech kits will require spacers to clear the caliper thickness.

Welp... survived the pandemic, got married, acquired a German Shepard and purchased our first house. Not a whole lot of NSX activity as of late, as all of my free time has been dedicated to home renovation, but also because there really isn't a big "to do" project on the back burner. I am extremely satisfied with how the car sits right now and I just need to get out more to drive it. Lots of NSX's being sold and switching hands as of late but I for one have zero plans on parting ways with mine. Excited to finally meet up with the local nsx buds here soon.

Z2U2Udgl.jpg

jZSPyVll.jpg

VZ6Tfcdl.jpg

vQXXmn9l.jpg

fUi7QPLl.jpg

7c8ZCeOl.jpg

Pictures are old but garage has come a long way since then. Installed my first epoxy floor and learned a lot. Need to detail the NSX and snap some updated pictures.

Congrats!

Would love to see your updated garage! If someone is already satisfied with their current cars, I think investing in a “dream garage” is a good way to spend $$$!

Congrats!

Would love to see your updated garage! If someone is already satisfied with their current cars, I think investing in a “dream garage” is a good way to spend $$$!

Agreed 100%, especially given last year's circumstance! The center piece of my garage is my home gym, which I pieced together and planned the footprint to be efficient as possible, while still creating a "no need for a gym pass" level of experience and equipment. I have to thank my grandpa [MENTION=24308]LMR[/MENTION] for helping me create the Mamba Mentality logo :biggrin:

Being that this is an NSX forum I don't want to spam non-nsx related content but I'll be sure to post future updates that include the car so it's still considered related :tongue:

tJIJSleh.jpg

qfRjmy0h.jpg

XqRalHAh.jpg

It was a long process to piece this together. I'll make a video soon documenting everything. Next up will be my cabinet/work table set up next to the NSX.

Back