• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

MF towels at Sams club

Found these yesterday at Sams Club. Good price at about 10 bucks and change. Not sure of the quality, but for that price you can use them for wheels, etc.

Skyguy :biggrin:

i=wODQyNDg4NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D
i=wODQyNDg3NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D

I purchased two of those for interior, misc cleanup. I heard reports that they pass the CD test and are OK for removing polish, but I haven't been that brave. They are a good buy for the price, but I have plenty of other, better quality MFs for paint.
A couple of months ago they had a darker blue package that are a little softer. Some stores have/had the yellow packs for under $5. I never saw those.

Last edited:
I bought the yellow ones and I have been happy with them for car duty.

great deal, ill buy some this weekend :wink:

I have the yellow ones from costco. They then to leave little fuzz around. Other than that they work good. However the Meguiar's ultimate wipe is still the best. The new Meguiars microfiber terry towel is great too.

Although different constructions, fibers and weaves allow for specific tasks, I rcvd an order of MF towels yesterday that are by far the softest/plushest I have ever touched.
These are now my top shelf, Quick Detail towels.
They are incredibly soft and both sides are the same. Usually one side is heavily looped and the other side sort of flat (which isn't always a bad thing depending on the application).
I have a lot of various brand and types of MF towels, but these are it for QDing! I doubt if they could leave swirls in a tub of butter :wink:

fkong777 said:
I have the yellow ones from costco. They then to leave little fuzz around. Other than that they work good. However the Meguiar's ultimate wipe is still the best. The new Meguiars microfiber terry towel is great too.

Same here. I use the ones from Costco, but the Meguiars microfiber towels (white) are awesome. Best suff I have used.

Back