• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Michael Shank Racing Meet and Greet 9-23-17

Michael Shank Racing will be racing the NSX GT at MRLS. We are looking to get a car corrall so all the NSX owners can park together next to the track. We need 20 cars to achieve this. Also we will do a Meet & Greet with Michael Shank Racing where we can go into the paddock area see the cars and meet the racing crew. This part of the day would be for NSXCA members only. Shirts and/or hats from MSR will be given out.

So come out and enjoy the day with fellow owners and cheer on the Michael Shank Racing team and Acura.

Acura will provide us with a link where we can purchase tickets ($45).

http://www.michaelshankracing.com/

Info on the event can be found here. http://www.mazdaraceway.com/continental-tire-monterey-grand-prix

LOL.....I'm actually just getting back from a biz trip the day before and helping my parents move that weekend so I wont be able to make it. I'm so envious of the turn out for events in SoCal. I wanted to do a beach BBQ up here but it would probably be 3 people only..................

Maybe you should to move to SoCal.:wink:

Dhalsim, Where are you in NorCal? I am up in Sacramento and have been looking for some regular meetups. If you are not far, I'm trying to get a few people together to cruise up to a Euro Sunday event on the 24th.

Dhalsim, Where are you in NorCal? I am up in Sacramento and have been looking for some regular meetups. If you are not far, I'm trying to get a few people together to cruise up to a Euro Sunday event on the 24th.

I'm in Tracy

I'm in the East Bay area, I wouldn't mind driving up to Sacramento this weekend.

Lude, let's do it. I've been up there a few times, but I don't think I recognize your car. You should also check out the monthly Sacramento meet ups we have. The last Tuesday of Every month there are a few guys that meet up at "Viet Ha Noodles and Grill" ion Broadway, you should come on out!

Lude, let's do it. I've been up there a few times, but I don't think I recognize your car. You should also check out the monthly Sacramento meet ups we have. The last Tuesday of Every month there are a few guys that meet up at "Viet Ha Noodles and Grill" ion Broadway, you should come on out!

Ill have to check it out!

Back