• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Mid-Summer NSX Potluck BBQ, Sunday August 19th noon to 3:00 pm

POTLUCK BBQ REMINDER

All,

I've been out of town for almost two weeks attending the Alfa Rome National Convention in Olympia, WA. I drove there and back in a Red/Tan 1988 Alfa Romeo Spider Veloce that purchased in Phonex, AZ a couple of weeks ago.

Now that I'm back home, I want to post the the Potluck BBQ one more time just in case you did not know about the latest date change. The Potluck BBQ is this Sunday at my house, August 19th from noon to about 3:00 pm. Bring an appetizer, main dish (already prepared or one that needs to be BBQ'd), or desert. I’ll be providing beer, wine, soft drinks and water. There are about 18 attendees, so there is plenty of room for more, so invite one or more of your NSX buddies!

My Address is:
176 Park Ave.
Sierra Madre, CA 91024
626-676-3000!

CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING LINK FOR THE MID-SUMMER NSX POTLUCK BBQ

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=467527330379920&set=gm.1239302622878705&type=3

Last edited:
UPDATE Mid-Summer NSX Potluck BBQ, Sunday August 19 Noon to around 3:00 pm

All,

I've been out of town for almost two weeks attending the Alfa Rome National Convention in Olympia, WA. I drove there and back in a Red/Tan 1988 Alfa Romeo Spider Veloce that purchased in Phonex, AZ a couple of weeks ago.

Now that I'm back home, I want to post the the Potluck BBQ one more time just in case you did not know about the latest date change. The Potluck BBQ is this Sunday at my house, August 19th from noon to about 3:00 pm. Bring an appetizer, main dish (already prepared or one that needs to be BBQ'd), or desert. I’ll be providing beer, wine, soft drinks and water. There are about 18 attendees, so there is plenty of room for more, so invite one or more of your NSX buddies!

My Address is:
176 Park Ave.
Sierra Madre, CA 91024
626-676-3000

Back