• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Mideast NSX Meet 2021 - May 21-22-23 - Raleigh, NC

The Mideast NSX Meet is officially on. The agenda for the weekend has not been sorted out as yet, and will be dependent on venues that can SAFELY accommodate our group. Hopefully, since this event is 90 days out, I am thinking that the Covid-19 pandemic conditions will have improved substantially.

I have locked down a block of rooms at the Hilton Garden Inn in Cary, NC. This is the same hotel that we have used for past Mideast events as well as the NSXPO Headquarters Hotel in 2013. Please note the dates.... May 21-22-23 This is a week later than our normal mid month schedule. The hotel is heavily booked on the prior weekend and will have a number of buses in the parking area, as well as limited room availability (with higher room rates). Fortunately

We will have King rooms available @ $79 per night, Double Queen rooms @ $85 per night and Jr Suites @ $89 per night.

Look for an announcement with a link for making reservations shortly.

In an effort to make sure we have enough rooms reserved, please respond to this email if you will need a room reservation and what type of room you will need. This will not be a reservation, but just a survey of the estimated number of rooms.

If you know anyone in the Southeast who is an NSX owner, please let them know.

Thanks. Looking forward to seeing everyone soon.

Attachments

• Host Hotel 01.jpg
    Host Hotel 01.jpg
    247.9 KB · Views: 489
I am off that weekend. I AM IN. Finally, this year I can drive down from Cleveland.

This meet is always a great time. Most of the events in previous years have been outdoors anyways. I am sure we can do this safely. We have about 14 people up here interested in attending so far. Monica and I will be in a king room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jay, I thought we were sharing bunk beds?

Regardless, I would like to attend if all is well.

Anyone interested in Cavaning from NJ area? I would like to go but I don't trust myself with 8hrs of driving!

Or maybe there will be a meet closer to the North soon.

Anyone interested in Cavaning from NJ area? I would like to go but I don't trust myself with 8hrs of driving!

Haven't committed to going, but I'll be up for a caravan from NJ.

Cruise down to my house and then caravan with all of us down. It will be early though. Maybe come the day before and grab a cheap hotel?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's not a bad idea Syndicate! Do you guys already have something set up?

Ryan I'm in the same boat as you. I wouldn't go alone and my wife is not interested in joining. 8 hrs is a long drive especially since I've never taken such a trip in my non-stock nsx.

Last year we went to Raleigh to pick up the Evora. I wouldn't say my NSX is nearly as comfortable as the Civic we drove down in or the Evora!

That's not a bad idea Syndicate! Do you guys already have something set up?

Ryan I'm in the same boat as you. I wouldn't go alone and my wife is not interested in joining. 8 hrs is a long drive especially since I've never taken such a trip in my non-stock nsx.

Last year we went to Raleigh to pick up the Evora. I wouldn't say my NSX is nearly as comfortable as the Civic we drove down in or the Evora!

One big benefit to driving down with Jay....anyone has a mechanical issue, Jay can probably repair it. He has repaired several NSX's during the Mideast meet in past years.

Looking forward to seeing every one this year. Double queen room for me.

Looking forward to seeing you Paul. Who will you be bringing with you?

Room is booked. Do we have to register for the event?

Room is booked. Do we have to register for the event?

No registration needed. I will be reaching out shortly to get information for badges. Where are you located?

John Komar

No registration needed. I will be reaching out shortly to get information for badges. Where are you located?

John Komar

Fort Mill SC (just outside of Charlotte)

My room is reserved; looking forward to the meet!

The tour of Weaver Motorsports should be interesting; they are great bunch of people. Mr. Weaver sold me an E36 M3 a few years ago.

Is gas going to be a problem?

Sounds like pipeline is pretty much operational again so hopefully things will be back to normal mid next week ... except for higher gas prices!!!!

Back