• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Mideast NSX Meet - 2022 - May 20 -22 - Raleigh, NC

Mideast NSX Meet 2022 - May 20-21-22 - Raleigh, NC

The Mideast NSX Meet is officially on. The agenda for the weekend has not been sorted out as yet, but count on all of the traditional fun venues along with a few new ones.
I have locked down a block of rooms at the Hilton Garden Inn in Cary, NC. This is the same hotel that we have used for past Mideast events as well as the NSXPO Headquarters Hotel in 2013. Please note the dates.... May 20-21-22. This is the 3rd weekend in May - same as last year.

Look for an announcement with a link for making reservations shortly.

If you know anyone in the Southeast (or beyond - last year we had 10 states represented and over 60 NSX's attending) who is an NSX owner, please let them know about this event.

Thanks. Looking forward to seeing everyone in May.

I plan to make it this year. Not that I would know anyone when I got there.

Driving 8 hrs from NJ. Bucket seats and race suspension. Yay.

Sam, there are no strangers among NSX owners. Be sure you will have dozens of new friends within minutes of your arrival. There are several owners attending from NJ/NJ/Eastern PA. Register on the official Mideast NSX Meet website to see who else is attending from your area. You can also link to the Hilton Garden Inn site to make a room reservation at special discounted rates.

Looking forward to seeing you.

https://nsxmeetup.com/

Signed up. I saw a schedule somewhere but I don't see it on the website or on facebook. Wondering when all the events will be.

Looking forward to meeting all the other owners and having a great time!

Are we getting anymore rooms? Looks like the block is gone again.

if anybody is driving with an rv, you are welcome to park by my house, is at
wake forest, about 30 minutes to the meet, I have a small house otherwise I offer a room but at least you can stay on your own rv with the nsx at a safe site

Is anybody coming to Mideast Meet ? I have my car back on the road and only 736 miles to go. Lets get 100 cars together this weekend .

Blasphemy!!! :tongue:

bee copycat.jpg

Very nice! Bumble bee 2.0!!!!

Back