• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Milestone achieved - 30,000 miles

InstagramCapture_9d32b0c5-3ea8-429a-a5c6-57707ac0d30e.jpg

Sadly it's taken 14 years to get there but finally cross that 30,000 mile threshold. Time to get out and drive.

And your 20th post in almost five years.

Don't forget, your car is due for a TB/WP.

Last edited:
"time to get out there and drive" LOL you will never do that and 14 years later is proof and people don't change overnight so your old habits of not driving it will continue.

poor car. but your keeping it nice and beautiful for the next guy to drive the hell outta it.

a member on here once stated : "not driving your NSX is like not banging your wife, your just leaving it nice and tight for the next guy "

Timing Belt just replaced. It was perfect upon inspection but still worth the piece of mind to replace.

Give the guy a break, maybe he bought it 5 years ago with 5,000 miles, in which case he is doing good! Haha
My 91 just turned 40,000 but it's new to me and I plan on putting more miles on it than the previous drivers combined.

My 91 just passed 98k miles a few days ago. I'm gonna cry when it rolls over 100k :p

Back