• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Military folks on Prime?

Active duty USAF. Keelser AFB, MS. No NSX yet, got my practice NSX... its really a prelude.

Hurricane Hunters?

My Dad was at Keesler for about 10 years in that group. Flight engineer.

VMGR-352.png

800px-KC-130J-VMGR-352-20070205.jpg

Damn J model!! :wink:

Damn J model!! :wink:

Ballin! well sorta.... the Marine Corps opted not to get high speed, low drag Electronic Cargo Handling System that I used in the Airforce. We also don't have those fancy flip-over rollers for palletized cargo.

<center> <embed src="http://tooshocking.com/flvEmbedPlayer.swf?imagePath=http://tooshocking.com/images/tooshocking_flash_icon.jpg&videoPath=http://tooshocking.com/content/videos/output/movie_c3baf3114b9ade5e943002dda83562dd.flv&autoStart=false&volAudio=60&newWidth=480&newHeight=385&disableMiddleButton=false&playSounds=true" width="480" height="385"></embed> <br> <a href="http://tooshocking.com"> Video From TooShocking.com</a> </center>

I know this thread is old but the only Military thread using the "search" option.

Name: Charles A.K.A. Chuck
Rank/Position: TSgt (E-6) (I just want to retire in 2 years)
Branch/Service/Unit: US Air Force
Job/Title: 2A373 F-15E Crewchief
Years of Service/working: 17+ years

Assignments:
1. Soesterberg AB, The Netherlands
2. Bitburg AB, Germany
3. Spangdahlem AB, Germany
4. Nellis AFB, Nellis Air Command, Las Vegas, NV

I just want to thank all those prime members who have served, those who are serving, and those who are about to serve in our military. A GREAT BIG THANK YOU.

I just want to thank all those prime members who have served, those who are serving, and those who are about to serve in our military. A GREAT BIG THANK YOU.
+1

(march was considered a fairly good assignment when i was in the AF in early - mid 70's.)

17+ years DoN, civil servant. 7+ years Lightweight ASW Lead Engineer, Undersea Warfare. 7 years Surface Mine Warfare Combat Systems On Site Engineer, Surface Warfare. 3 years in the middle working Aviation Maintenance Training Management. Currently stationed on or about the USS Chief, USS Warrior and USS Sentry, NB San Diego.

Not exactly in the military, but working 7 days a week side by side supporting my friends and comrades.

Miner

ditto. From a former Captain, Infantry Branch, 101st Airborne and 11th Special Forces, Vietnam, 1968-69. Thank you for your service.

Yes, I've had a black and currently a red NSX.

2 branches, 11+ years and still going at it because I'm having too much fun to quit.

10 years Navy, ET1(SS), served on Fast Attack Submarines and worked in electronic surveillance.

Army offered to let me fly so now I'm a WO1 in the Army currently in flight training. So far I've flown TH-67 training helicopters and OH-58 A/C Kiowa's.

Had a 1991 NSX while I was assigned to Pearl Harbor, but sold it when I switched to the Army to free up some money. I plan on getting another very soon.

A big shout out to my fellow service members, past, present, future, and part-timers.

E-5 in the Navy stationed in Orlando FL, own a NSX as well.

I went to Nuclear Power School next to the old Boot Camp in Orlando in 97, but thought they completely closed Orlando down just after I left. Does the Navy still have a base open down there?

US Air Force Retired

Patrick AFB FL
Keesler AFB MS
Holloman AFB NM
Kunsan AB ROK
Hahn AB, GE
Myrtle Beach AFB SC
Hurlburt Field FL

Air traffic control, radar/tower/instructor. Commissioned. Combat Airspace Management.

Daharan AB SA

Currently running a Close Air Support and Indirect Fire Simulator at Ft Bragg NC.

And I have an NSX.

USAF active 1999-2008
Air Force Reserves 2008 - present (Capt)

Day Job network engineer for DOE @RSL on Nellis

Kessler AFB
Lackland AFB
Nellis AFB

supercar: NSX 92 (black supercharged 412rwhp and 315 rwtq) owned since 2000
daily driver: 2005 S2000

Call sign: Spearmint (commander discovered that I really liked Spearmint Rhino)

usaf active 1999-2008
air force reserves 2008 - present (capt)

day job network engineer for doe @rsl on nellis

kessler afb
lackland afb
nellis afb

supercar: Nsx 92 (black supercharged 412rwhp and 315 rwtq) owned since 2000
daily driver: 2005 s2000

call sign: Spearmint (commander discovered that i really liked spearmint rhino)
;):d

Back