• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wheels Mint 2002-2005 Forged OEM Wheels WITH Dunlop Direzza Star Spec 2 tires (like new)

Hi NSX Primers,

I have finally decided to sell my set of OEM 2002-2005 NSX wheels WITH Dunlop Direzza Starspec 2 tires. These are the original, highly desirable FORGED wheels that are uber-hard-to-find.

These are in near mint condition with some miniscule areas of curb (less than 1/4 inch, most less than 1/8 inch). You can only see these areas if you are within 1 foot, otherwise these wheels are cosmetically perfect on visual inspection. These have never been tracked, never crashed, bent, or cracked. I absolutely baby my car and am probably the slowest, most careful NSX driver out there. Also I like everything top of the line on my cars so I also put on a set of Dunlop Direzza Starspec 2 tires on there last year and have less than 1000 miles on them. They are ultra high performance tires and run over $200 each. The tread is perfect and still has the little nibs from the new tires. Date code 2017 for all 4. Balanced and ready to go. Also included are mint condition center caps and a set of lugs with wheel locks/key.

Photos: Please see my google photos link (having trouble with pictures on NSXPrime): https://photos.app.goo.gl/ap2V9xUAs1MJ6V3f6

I am located in Dallas Texas. I prefer NOT to ship - I don't want these beautiful wheels to get damaged in the shipping process. If you are located near Dallas, we can talk about delivery options.
Price is $3,400 for everything (wheels, tires, lugs, center caps).

Please feel free to email me at [email protected] if you are interested!

Thanks!

IMG_6221.jpg

I wouldn't call these near mint as there is damage on the lip, however I am interested if you are willing to ship and drop the price a bit. If they had absolutely no scratches, definitely worth your asking, but these would need to be refinished to make them near mint again.

Thanks for your response! I intentionally post extremely detailed pictures of ALL the flaws on these wheels so the buyer can decide for him/herself the condition of the wheels. I try to be as transparent as possible. These wheels are in really great shape though.

Sold! Thanks prime.

Thanks for your response! I intentionally post extremely detailed pictures of ALL the flaws on these wheels so the buyer can decide for him/herself the condition of the wheels. I try to be as transparent as possible. These wheels are in really great shape though.

Back