• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

MITA Motorsports Nylon Carbon Fiber Shift knob

I purchased this new knob as they were recently on sale. My previous shift knob was a Momo CF shift knob which never got too hot or cold in the sun/winter. I always wanted a teardrop knob but I don't like the heat conduction of aluminum/titanium knobs, so I jumped on this as it was designed to negate that. Props to Mita for another great product!

My personal opinion: very well worth the money! My shifts feel a lot stronger due to the taller knob and the knob has a bit of heft that makes it easy. The material itself is not gimmicky at all- it feels like a warm metal in your hands. I did have to purchase a hybrid racing shift boot retainer to mate the boot to the knob (which I got from Kuya Auto) and am very happy with that as well.

y4mT37gsq2DgvNoP9RsPWMXfrb3tvojQDXILyZF80hHcxPPjm-rsqmsCPeeEDJ99AyrQqivfmfu7Kwcp9mwV9jqKURpBsNvp2Yd6xanKf83xXIeLeAASosMs7bZ6Olm5or33VFfBqNO7N7Nrlei7OhkrXQiRGIUhYSc6KBTD39TPnuRHGqaHxm6tmSxep8by6no

Back