• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Monthly SCA Meeting 4/7/05

Guys,
This is going to be a really special meeting and I like to invite everyone over. I have seen close to 30 cars one day, lets make this happen again. Heck, can we top 30?

NSXCA had given me a gift to present to SCA for the hospitality and .....for the support. Please join me to present this special token of appreciation together.

Mucho Gracia..............as always, RSVP so we know how much foods + drink to get. I hate to see you guys run to the vending machine for snacks :tongue:

Date: 4/7/05
Time: 6:00PM

1. PoohBEAR
2. EVO F575 GTC
3. NSXWIND (if I can get my car back)
4. awsomr1
5. ss_md+1
6. Casper91
7. Joseph
8. nfire
9. Ca AGNSX
10. Here I am thinking we can hit 30 again...and we can't even hit #10. Oh well, good wishful thinking. :cool:

Last edited:
NSXWIND said:
1. PoohBEAR
2. EVO F575 GTC
3. NSXWIND (if I can get my car back) :redface:
4. awsomr1

Wow Mike, are you going to get your ride back??

1. PoohBEAR
2. EVO F575 GTC
4. awsomr1
5. ss_md+1

awsomr1 said:
Wow Mike, are you going to get your ride back??

don't know yet :confused: I should be able to find out tomorrow after I talk to the body shop :biggrin:

As a new owner, I'd really like to attend. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to play it by ear a bit. Tax season is killing my wife and I and 4/7 is awfully close to "D-Day" for us.

Can I be a "tentative" yes?

me too :biggrin:

1. PoohBEAR
2. EVO F575 GTC
4. awsomr1
5. ss_md+1
6. Casper91
7. Joseph

Da Hapa said:
As a new owner, I'd really like to attend. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to play it by ear a bit. Tax season is killing my wife and I and 4/7 is awfully close to "D-Day" for us.

Can I be a "tentative" yes?

That is why there is a Tax relive Dim Sum run on 4/16 :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

awsomr1 said:
That is why there is a Tax relive Dim Sum run on 4/16 :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Yeah, what he said!! Da Hapa ~ Get out and enjoy that new car of yours :biggrin: :biggrin: and meet other SoCal NSX owners.
You can sign up for the SoCal Tax Relief Drive - here.
Be there or be

I'm in. :cool:

1. PoohBEAR
2. EVO F575 GTC
4. awsomr1
5. ss_md+1
6. Casper91
7. Joseph
8. nfire

PoohBEAR said:
. Here I am thinking we can hit 30 again...and we can't even hit #10. Oh well, good wishful thinking. :cool:
Have faith!
The post hasn't been up that long.
Some people probably took off early for Easter.
This list will grow. :smile:

T-Med said:
Count me in too please.
Thanks PoohBEAR!

10.T-Med :tongue:

ThankQ! ThankQ! Tears in my eyes....and dropping. Thank you for the rescue and to volunteer buying everyone dinner.....lets have catering in from Scott's Bar & Grill :tongue:

AndyH said:
1. PoohBEAR
2. EVO F575 GTC
4. awsomr1
5. ss_md+1
6. Casper91
7. Joseph
8. nfire
9. Ca AGNSX
10.T-Med :tongue:
11. Andy
12. Mark911

Sounds cool, I need to charge up my battery anyway. Mark.

1. PoohBEAR
2. EVO F575 GTC
4. awsomr1
5. ss_md+1
6. Casper91
7. Joseph
8. nfire
9. Ca AGNSX
10.T-Med
11. Andy
12. Mark911
13. CDX_NSX

CDX_NSX said:
1. PoohBEAR
2. EVO F575 GTC
4. awsomr1
5. ss_md+1
6. Casper91
7. Joseph
8. nfire
9. Ca AGNSX
10.T-Med
11. Andy
12. Mark911
13. CDX_NSX

Is that allllll? Heck we got more than that at Ortega Run....come on people!!!! :tongue:

1. PoohBEAR
2. EVO F575 GTC
4. awsomr1
5. ss_md+1
6. Casper91
7. Joseph
8. nfire
9. Ca AGNSX
10.T-Med
11. Andy
12. Mark911
13. CDX_NSX
14. icefire

Come on people - sign up! Help us show our gratitude to SCA for hosting the monthly OC meetings and support the OC NSX Group. This includes you LA guys that never :frown: come to the other "County" for OC meetings! It's not that far of a drive. SD people are invited too (bit further of a drive) - you don't have to stay till the end :rolleyes:. Come see other NSXs, drive your car, enjoy the company of other NSX owners and if for nothing else come to eat some food. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Sign up today!! If we don't support our sponsors they will dry up and then what? :confused: :frown: :confused:

Back