• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

More Carbon Fiber NSX Interior Trim pieces: Airbox Cover, door sills, shift knobs....

We specialize in building custom interior trim pieces from scratch since we are first a high-end stereo shop. For many years we have been fabricating custom subwoofer boxes, dash trim pieces, and other small unique trim pieces as required by customers.

Most of you have seen our NSX Double DIN dash panels that reduce glare. This project came about from demand for something that is custom to fit a larger radio but we also added in features to make it reduce the glare from the sun and make it a direct replacement so you can save your stock dash panel. With input from the NSX community we now make 4 different dash panels in both ready to paint and carbon finishes to match our steering wheels.

Besides our popular Carbon Fiber Flat bottom steering wheels, we will also offer shift knobs, E-brake handles, shift boots in high quality leather materials or combination of leather and carbon.

See some of the samples of our work below, keep in mind not everything are NSX parts but we can do this for ANY vehicle, ANY part!

Since this is the NSX forums however we will be offering these specific NSX parts now due to popular demand:

1) Custom round NSX replacement shift knobs in carbon fiber. These screw onto the OEM threads and have a unique "neck" design to allow your shift boot to fit around the shift knob so the metal stalk is not visible. This gives a very clean finished look. *As a separate option we can also do custom embossed logos in the shift knob by special order. NSX Logo, 6-speed shift pattern or even your name can be designed. Price for the shift knob is $499

2) NSX Door sill trim (4-pieces) $1099 + core exchange

3) NSX E-brake handles $399 + core exchange

4) NSX Shift boots (price depends on materials/design) PM us

5) NSX OEM Airbox replacement lid $795 + core exchange

6) NSX Fuse Box Covers $TBA

7) NSX Visors in custom leather with contrast stitching $PM us for quote

8) NSX Armrest pieces in custom leather or Carbon/Leather finishes $PM us for quote

9) More parts To be determined....

If you have any other pieces you like to see being made please PM us! Everything for the NSX is unique and we will make parts if there is enough demand for a certain item. We specialize in smaller aero and interior trim pieces. Due to the market size, we always need to consider the market and business aspect of any part so not everything will be made in mass quantities but if you have something unique you want build, shoot us a PM.

Please follow us on Instagram [MENTION=8868]EuroBoutique[/MENTION]

www.euroboutique.us

thanks!

E-brake handle example:

Shift Boots:

Custom wheel + shift knob in matching leather:

NSX Interior:

NSX Dash kit:

NSX Airbox:

Center Vent Trim replacement:

Shift knob options:

Carbon Cruise Control + cover:

Door sills and Door trim in carbon:

More door sills:

Last edited:
I'd be interested in door trim pieces and the air box cover. Depending on the cost of course

Although I agree these things take time to make as I have learned. And you can't rush perfection..... any idea on how long it would take to produce?

Thoughts on cost?

Last edited:
Can the shift knob come without the orange stripe or at least have it in red? Pricing too.:smile:

Yes sir, I will post prices very shortly - just been super busy and quickly put this thread together to show some of the work. Give me a few days as we are prepping things for SEMA right now, sorry!

We are a 3-man part time shop as we all do this as a hobby and for the love of cars :)

We will be going to SEMA. Where's your booth located?

thanks

We don't have a booth but will be walking the show to meet vendors.

A few NSX's will be there running our carbon fiber steering wheels and custom dash kits. I can check which booth they will be at. If you want to meet up, shoot me a PM and I can give you my cell. I will have a few steering wheels there to showcase.

More Carbon Fiber NSX Interior Trim pieces: Airbox Cover, door sills, shift k...

A carbon air box for targas, that's new right?

Any interest in making interior trim - A and B pillar covers come to mind, maybe with room for gauges?

I'd be interested in the Carbon air box but of course price dependent. PM me your phone and I can meet up.

the under dash panel under the steering wheel :)

This is an interesting request - we can do it but will be made to order so PM us if you want to go down this route and we can discuss.

Can the shift knob come without the orange stripe or at least have it in red? Pricing too.:smile:

Of course, we did the orange stripe for an Imola owner but each one is made to order so we can do pink if you like :)

I'd like a lot of this stuff but I'm worried about the price

You are a baller why worry! :)

Pricing is posted on first post guys. We would need a core exchange for each piece and currently we only have 1 spare core so hopefully we can obtain more down the road just like our steering wheels.

thanks!

More Carbon Fiber NSX Interior Trim pieces: Airbox Cover, door sills, shift k...

Ballers stay ballers by saving money lmao! I see the price tho, not bad at all

Last edited:
here are some more shift knob designs, each one is weighted and countersunk for a perfect fitment without using setscrews!

What shape do you guys like better? We can also do the NSX logo on the knob if needed.

Inputs appreciated!

thanks

That airbox looks better than the Comptech I had.

The Carbon Airbox is modeled directly after the OEM 2002+ targa unit. Price is $549 + core (1:1 exchange)

A stock airbox cover by itself would be $150+ from Acura so can't sell the CF version for same price.

Last edited:
Damn, the top air box cover looks so nice. I dont know about $549 tho. Am i the only one that feels this way? :redface:

- - - Updated - - -

Group buy special?

Damn, the top air box cover looks so nice. I dont know about $549 tho. Am i the only one that feels this way? :redface:

- - - Updated - - -

Group buy special?

We don't mind doing a group buy but the tricky part is we do not have too many cores so not sure how it would be done. If we can get 10 buyers in on this group buy perhaps we can do a stagger delivery. I will need to check with my fabricator on pricing.

PM me if you are interested in the airbag group buy. I only have 2 OEM 2002+ airbox covers here.

Back