• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

More new nsx pics for your viewing pleasure

npr_kt1211_02_28.jpg

npr_kt1211_02_26.jpg

npr_kt1211_02_24.jpg

npr_kt1211_02_25.jpg

npr_kt1211_02_08.jpg

page 1
page2

Personally, I hate CF (real or faux) when it's purely for appearances. In a few years it will look about as cool as racing stripes on a stock Pinto. Sorry to see them giving in to the fast & furious crowd,. Those are primarily the people buying used NSXs, not the ones dropping 90 large on a new one. (Some exceptions of course.)

I thought they used CF on the old Type-R? Still, it's completely a matter of taste. Even the new Lambos have it. I just think it looks good... whether it's in style or not.

Did anyone see that dual cup holder!I wonder if that lid can be ordered,and if it would fit my '92?WOW,GOT TO HAVE IT!

Originally posted by randall:
Did anyone see that dual cup holder!I wonder if that lid can be ordered,and if it would fit my '92?WOW,GOT TO HAVE IT!

That is the same cupholder as in my 2000. It is ABSOLUTELY worthless unless you are standing still. If you are actually in motion it will not hold ANYTHING securely. It is also in an extremely awkward location.

------------------
BobsYT
2000 Red/Black #81

Originally posted by randall:

You're joking, right? Those are the same cupholders as in previous years. They're worthless. When I first got my NSX, I put a Coke in the cupholder. The first time I shifted from 1st to 2nd, my elbow nearly knocked Coke all over the interior. That would've sucked. I've never used them since.

-Bob

BobsYT,flaminio,Larry,

Any of you guys wanna trade lids?could be some cash envolved.

Personally, I hate CF (real or faux) when it's purely for appearances. In a few years it will look about as cool as racing stripes on a stock Pinto.

and you drive a 11 years old car?

------------------
G Dummy

Originally posted by sjs:
Personally, I hate CF (real or faux) when it's purely for appearances. In a few years it will look about as cool as racing stripes on a stock Pinto. Sorry to see them giving in to the fast & furious crowd,. Those are primarily the people buying used NSXs, not the ones dropping 90 large on a new one. (Some exceptions of course.)

I agree.

Can anyone please tell me who still uses tapes. What is Acura thinking why haven't they changed out that damn tape deck. Why not just put a record player in the trunk while there at it.
smile.gif
$90,000 car and they can't even put a cd player in there. This isn't the 80's anymore!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by nsxxtreme (edited 12 December 2001).]

Originally posted by maomaonsx:
and you drive a 11 years old car?

I'm not sure I get your point, but I sense that you don't get mine. The original NSX made no glaring concessions to short term fads or trends. The fact that it still looks great after 11 years is proof of that. This "face-lift" is quite the opposite IMO.

Originally posted by nsxxtreme:
Can anyone please tell me who still uses tapes. What is Acura thinking why haven't they changed out that damn tape deck. Why not just put a record player in the trunk while there at it.
smile.gif
$90,000 car and they can't even put a cd player in there. This isn't the 80's anymore!!!!!!!).]

LOL!

I've already special ordered an 8-track deck for mine.

Originally posted by sjs:
LOL!

I've already special ordered an 8-track deck for mine.

I need a 4 track to play some original stones. Can I get one from the same place do you think?
biggrin.gif
BTW is that going to be a quadraphonic 8-Track?

My 98 skips like CD players of the late 80's/early 90's.

It was probably installed improperly by the dealer. Check the FAQ section on "Sound System" under the "Troubleshooting" section.

Back