• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Mountain drive on the 08-19-2012 with Lambo owners

What a superb weather we had sunday in Atlanta....just spotted a red nsx (95 and up) on buford dr around 4 00 pm followed shortly by a grey gallardo spyder, i was not driving my nsx but i wished i was.......lol anyways i was invited on a mountain drive with the lambo boys by Ed Bolian the sales director of Motorcars of Ga on sunday the 19th ,i will find out more details about the itinerary and all that if anybody is interested in going let me know(spoke with Alex and unfourtunatelly he will be out of town on that day) Thanks , Mihai 678-478-7921

Yes , we had a blast on the dragon http://youtu.be/iRg4uUsc3rk

I only asked because all the pics/vids and references are just to the North Georgia Mountains (the Dragon is well in to NC and TN)? That vid is not the Dragon. I wish I would have come but I was in Knoxville and didnt get back to GA til very late. If I would have known you guys were coming all the way up to the Dragon, I probably would have met up with you all.

I only asked because all the pics/vids and references are just to the North Georgia Mountains (the Dragon is well in to NC and TN)? That vid is not the Dragon. I wish I would have come but I was in Knoxville and didnt get back to GA til very late. If I would have known you guys were coming all the way up to the Dragon, I probably would have met up with you all.
Ya true, we were damn close into Carolina,it was a blast

You finally made it onto Prime Mihai!

It would've been nice to go driving on my birthday, lol.

Last edited:
You finally made it onto Prime Mihai!

It would've been nice to go driving on my birthday, lol.
LOL...this damn email with this website......ha...ha.. they dont like my hotmail....it is truly understandable, HAPPY BIRTHDAY and hope was a good one , i posted the ad about a week before the drive , we might be going again when the leaves are turning , i will let you guys know well in advance this time,it will be a blast ,the NSX is truly amazing on those roads

Back