• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Moved to the Boulder, CO area...

I've finally moved from Phoenix to the Boulder, CO area. I was wondering what Acura dealer in this area was 'the one to use' for maintainance, etc.

Also, any idea how many NSXers are in the area?

Thanks!

------------------
David Allen
'00 Silverstone NSX-T

I've finally moved from Phoenix to the Boulder, CO area.

Hadn't you just moved to Phoenix recently? Are you on the lam or something?
wink.gif

I was wondering what Acura dealer in this area was 'the one to use' for maintainance, etc.

Since there's only one dealer in Boulder, I would think that is the one to use.
biggrin.gif

Actually, I've heard good things from a friend (and club member) in Boulder about the dealer there.

Also, any idea how many NSXers are in the area?

The NSX Club of America has 20 members in Colorado. Perhaps you'd like to make it 21?

Hey David I live in Ft. Collins. The best technician for NSX work that I know in the state is Paul Zmudsky at Pikes Peak Acura in Colorado Springs (719-633-1500), he has done numerous superchargers and other aftermarket stuff as well as regular maintenance, he has also done lots of work to my Integra R. Driving all that way for oilchanges etc. probably doesn't make sense but for any modifications or major work I think its worth it. I don't know anything about the Acura Dealer in Boulder though. If you want any regular maintenance (oilchange, brake fluid/pads/rotors etc. I have experience with that stuff and can do it). Also some of us are going to a roadcourse in Denver this Sunday for a track event, if you'd like to go email me [email protected].

Back