• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Moving to Dallas in a few weeks....

Just landed a new job witn an insurance salvage auction in Grand Prairie... Ill be starting in a few weeks and movin on up to Arlington... I was originally headed to Houston, but i'm needed in DFW more. I was looking forward to hanging out with all the cool NSX owners I met recently in Houston. :frown: But anyway.. DFW people.. where are you :)

Congrats on getting out of Louisiana!!!! DFW rocks. Lots of NSX'ers and Goodson Acura rules.

You mean that I will get to see this bad to the bone NSX in person....well I will be your neighbor right here in Arlington. :biggrin:

Pirana said:
You mean that I will get to see this bad to the bone NSX in person....well I will be your neighbor right here in Arlington. :biggrin:
Great! Already one more NSX owner than we have in Baton Rouge besides myself :) Ill be sending you a PM.. I might need a little help from you. Thanks :)

Hey.. hit me up when you get here!

You met a friend of mine @ HID (lauren).. Says your car is fantastic in person!!

Ft. Worth here. You'll like the area. Are you going to be working for either one of these guys Copart or Southwest Salvage Pool?

I am a claims manager for an independent and we use mostlly SSP.

Charlie

odenspike said:
Ft. Worth here. You'll like the area. Are you going to be working for either one of these guys Copart or Southwest Salvage Pool?

I am a claims manager for an independent and we use mostlly SSP.

Charlie
Hey there charlie. Ill be working for Insurance Auto Auction (www.iaai.com) in Grand Prairie :)

Forgot about that one!

If you ever want to get together when you get into town, give me a shout.

Charlie

So I take it you've already scouted the area and found a place in Arlington?

I think staying in Tarrant county is a wise choice.
Much more laid back than Dallas. :smile:

beeker16 said:
So I take it you've already scouted the area and found a place in Arlington?

I think staying in Tarrant county is a wise choice.
Much more laid back than Dallas. :smile:
I've got a realtor emailing me listings on a daily basis.. I should be down there within 2 weeks :)

Back