• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Mugen Tower Bar

Finally receive my shipment from Mugen Japan.
4pcs Mugen Tower Bar , 1pc Mugen Header , 1pc Mugen Intake.

Bascially I bought all left over NSX inventory from Mugen Japan. :biggrin:

Attachments

• Mugen 12.jpg
    Mugen 12.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 419
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 470
Yes, I might want a bar depending on price :smile: (if you're selling them that is)

pics of the intake

the Mugen Strut rod and Intake are some super expensive pieces. glad to see you have them :)

I was always curious why Mugen milled their bars so the ribs were vertical when installed in the car and everybody else, at least while they were making them, had the ribs horizontally when installed?

Either way, wish I bought a bar and intake when they were still available: beautiful piece of work.

I was always curious why Mugen milled their bars so the ribs were vertical when installed in the car and everybody else, at least while they were making them, had the ribs horizontally when installed?

Either way, wish I bought a bar and intake when they were still available: beautiful piece of work.

This is a NSX Performance Rod of high rigidity and quality manufactured by machining a solid aluminum block. The surface is treated with alumite coating and at its center, Mugen logo mark is printed by laser beam. It could be simply replaced with the original rear damper. For NA1-140 and NA2, special attachments sold separately will be required.

I probably should keep my mouth shut but $1400 for a straight non-targa STB? :confused: A welded triangle brace made of F1 Chromoly from STMPO is is $700. Someone tell my why a mugen Aluminum one is worth anywhere near that money. Perhaps I am not understanding.

I probably should keep my mouth shut but $1400 for a straight non-targa STB? :confused: A welded triangle brace made of F1 Chromoly from STMPO is is $700. Someone tell my why a mugen Aluminum one is worth anywhere near that money. Perhaps I am not understanding.

You probably already know this but REALLY, its the same reason why Dynamat costs 2x more than FatMat. Name, name, name, name, name. Its really that simple.

Cause it's Hondas aftermarket performance division and cause it says Mugen.

Last edited:
Whow!! This is cool. I didn't know you could double fist, I mean double up like this. Does anyone know if you can double up with the STMP T-brace?

pics of the intake

Last edited:
Whow!! This is cool. I didn't know you could double fist, I mean double up like this. Does anyone know if you can double up with the STMP T-brace?

Sure, just remove your engine, you make it fit. :rolleyes:

Sorry guys for the late picture.....they are finally taken :tongue:

Attachments

• i.jpg
    i.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 1,330
  • i1.jpg
    i1.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 1,325
  • i2.jpg
    i2.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 147