• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Musings of a new NSX owner

Long post.:eek: - Congrats. I was reading the post thinking he is either a Phd or an Engineer.:biggrin:

great write up. welcome to the community. btw, you can easily improve the sound system by stepping on the gas. If that doesn't meet you needs then I would recommend you check out SOS's website for other "sound systems"(exhausts/headers/Cantrell AIS):wink:

Congratulations on your recent acquisition! Having owned and driven several cars you note, the NSX is by far the most reliable, ergonomic, and best well rounded car I've encountered.

If you continue with the Bose system, consider Factory Car Stereo Repair here in Florida http://www.carstereohelp.com/
Speak with Bob. He knows the components extremely well.

If you order from Dali, have it sent C.O.D.

Enjoy your new car and welcome to the forum.

This is one of the best posts I've ever read on Prime. It's on point and reads beautifully. Please post often!

Regarding the Dali seat cushion, the previous owner of my NSX purchased one. While it does provide you with about one inch of extra headroom, for me it comes at a cost as the seat's lumbar support puts pressure on my back slightly further up the spine and therefore makes driving any significant distance rather uncomfortable. Accordingly I drive with the stock seat cushion in place even though I'm brushing up against the roof.

Of course, this may or may not be an issue for you depending upon your body type.

Back