• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My 16K mile 2005 now on BaT

No reserve auction, ends Saturday July 1.

Goodluck Paul... Its a great car... Someone will be really happy!

Gorgeous car! Did you try to sell on Prime or just decide to go straight up BAT?
I did respond to a few WTB posts, but we always got stuck on the price. The buyers naturally want to buy at the low end of the price range, and I naturally would prefer to sell at the high end of the range.

I've sold several cars and a few other items on BaT and have been happy with the results, so decided to bite the bullet and do a no reserve auction, so the bidders will ultimately decide what the car is worth.

The car looks great! Out of curiosity did you have the PPF installed or was that done under previous ownership? I'm thinking of having the same areas done on my car, but I have limited knowledge and experience with PPF so looking to get pointed in the right direction.

The car looks great! Out of curiosity did you have the PPF installed or was that done under previous ownership? I'm thinking of having the same areas done on my car, but I have limited knowledge and experience with PPF so looking to get pointed in the right direction.
I had the PPF done. I posted inquiries here and on Porsche forum Rennlist, looking for recommendations, and found a great installer only 2 miles from my house.

impressive car and well taken care of the price and final bid should reflect that. curious at the end of even now has the price exceeded the stalemate price you wanted privately. don't need specifics just above or below is fine and best of luck on next endeavor

Good luck...definitely curious what it will go for..I will definitely be watching. I have a 2003 same spec for sale. Thinking about putting it on BAT as well.

….plus sales tax depending on state and buyer has nearly $200,000 into this car.

Great job @centerpunch. You went above and beyond on that listing with answers to everything. Well worth your efforts.

Q: I love those Michelins but see they are 205 on the front. Any issues vs the 215?

DA

Did Matt Farrah buy your NSX??

My buddy just sent me an Instagram post showing that he just bought a NSX in this exact same year/spec/mileage...

Doesnt look to be the same car based on his IG pictures. His car has different tires on it than the Michelins Paul had on his, and Matt Farrah says in his description thats he’s having PPF put on which Paul already had on his car. Just sounds like a coincidence in the cars specifics and timing of sale.

Back