• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My 17,000th Post!

That's not a post... that's an entire thread! :D

From my calculations, assuming you take 2 minutes per post, you've spent
23.611111+ days posting non-stop. Thats only one month of your life. Doesn't make it sound like much afterall. :p
So <B>NetViper</B>... I encourage you to take a month of work and step up to the challenge. :D j/k

Neo, we don't have a plug behind your neck for Downloading infomation.

We still have to read, so your calculation is way off... :biggrin:

Congratulation Ken, and have fun driving next month. Question: How do you make decision on taking the nsx or the Integra? Weather? Track configuration??

NSXDreamer2 said:
Question: How do you make decision on taking the nsx or the Integra? Weather? Track configuration??
Short question, long answer. ;)

It depends on a lot of things.

There are certain tracks and events where I go primarily to instruct, rather than to drive, usually because I don't enjoy those tracks all that much. Since I'm not doing a lot of driving, I just take the Integra. It's just easier and less hassle.

If the predicted weather is bad, so that I don't expect to get a lot of driving done, that puts it into the previous category, so I again I take the Integra.

If it's a track I've never driven before, I try to take the NSX. If it's a track I really enjoy driving, I will often (not always, but often) take the NSX.

For example, this month, I am going to one track I really enjoy (Mid-Ohio); I am taking the Integra this time, but am planning on taking the NSX at the end of next month when I go back there. I am going to another track I really enjoy (Putnam Park) and I will probably take the NSX. And I am going to a track I don't enjoy much (Road America) and will probably take the Integra.

Ken, do you purchase a road-hazard warranty with all of your keyboards? :biggrin:

Congratulations on the big 17K...... A number most of us will never touch....however probably for this reason...:

17,000 posts in about 5 years.....

That's roughly 3400 posts a year....

............ 284 posts a month.......

....................... about 9 post a day.........

Wow....do you get paid by this forum to post :smile:

You dedication to Prime is noted.... thanks for all the incite.....

Ken I think you might like RA better in the nsx rather than the teg? Yes No :biggrin:

newby said:
Wow....do you get paid by this forum to post :smile:
I wish! :D

docjohn said:
Ken I think you might like RA better in the nsx rather than the teg? Yes No
I've driven it in both cars. Probably around 15 times in the NSX. It's still one of my least favorite tracks, because the turns don't connect to each other. Aside from the recently-installed chicane option at the kink, there is a straight between every pair of turns, so there is lots of time to straighten the car out and think. I find this less challenging than a track where the turns connect to each other, where if you screw up one turn, it affects the next three turns.

Well then I suspect you really enjoy Mid Ohio! My point about RA was that if you don't like the track but need to drive something,I would suggest the nsx at least has more motor to lesson the eternity between turns.on another note ,what is it like to have a thread "all about you" :wink:

peiserg said:
Here's the award ceremony :)

Funny as hell... :biggrin:

Ok Ken... Enough!

Time for you to get back to work on answering more questions in the Track talk and race reports forum... :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Back