• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My 17,000th Post!

sleep.gif

Congtratulations! Thanks for all of your help and insight.

Doug

If you consider being 11,000 behind catching! Plus you have to add in all the posts under his "other identities" :biggrin:

Hey.....I recognize that red car. :tongue:

17,000 posts is impressive. But what is really amazing is how much typing has gone into those posts.......Your posts aren't typically short and sweet. They are, however, very informative and I appreciate them.

Re: Avatar

AndyVecsey said:
Hey.....I recognize that red car. :tongue:
NetSnake, quit starring at it and let the guy unload it from the truck. :tongue:

Congratulations Ken!

Absolutely amazing wealth of knowledge and experience on the NSX for street and track.

What makes Ken really amazing (IMHO) is the fact that he is so ready and willing to share his wealth of knowledge and experience with all of us on Prime... 17,000 times!!!

wiz357 said:
If you include the all the posts you made in the old NSX e-mail lists, you could very well be over 20k by now.
Yes, I would be. Because this shows how many, by year, on the big list (not counting posts to the regional lists or the tech list):

1996 577
1997 1501
1998 850
1999 716
2000 512
2001 291
2002 212
2003 141
2004 60
2005 13 (so far)

Osiris_x11 said:
What's so symbolic about "17,000"
Nothing... Other than the inclusion of both 2<sup>3</sup> and 5<sup>3</sup> in its prime factorization. Reaching this milestone is, in itself, a commemoratory occasion. :D

Congratulations Ken! Your patience in properly answering every question (regardless of how many times folks ask why larger wheels might be a bad idea) is without equal.
icon14.gif

go outside, its nice out there :biggrin: Its amazing that with all those posts you have time to drive your NSX :confused:

BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:
go outside, its nice out there :biggrin: Its amazing that with all those posts you have time to drive your NSX :confused:
You can watch my posts and tell when I'm out driving. For example, I'll be at the track three of the next four weekends. And I don't have a laptop to bring with me on the road!

Back