• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My biggest striper ever!!!!!!!!!

I am now a proud member of the 50# club. Caught and released this 53# beauty this weekend. :cool:
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Nice

At first I thought you had a typo in your subject line

Nice catch. I would've filet that bad boy up and had a nice dinner. But you did the right thing by releasing that guy back into the water.

OMG, that thing is INSANE. I dont know shit about fishing but that looks like a big ass fish!

hmm.....tis nothing........check out this baby my brother and I caught with our bare hands.

big_fish.jpg

joking aside..........nice fish

I haven't been fly fishing in years, what a shame.

Great catch though.

gleibig ! I knew immediately what you were talking about. Stripers are so agressive. Feeding, tearing up reels..... yea! Nice fish! Great post.

I thought you were gonna post a pict of your new girlfriend - I'm glad I wasn't the only one who missread the post!

Wingz girlfriend (One big Stripper):
Wingzwoman.jpg

Awesome fish! I've been fishing stripers for years and still have never caught a 50# + fish!

I thought you were gonna post a pict of your new girlfriend - I'm glad I wasn't the only one who missread the post!

Wingz girlfriend (One big Stripper):
Wingzwoman.jpg

Poor DSM:frown:

Back