• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My car now has stealth mode.

IMG_0115.jpg

IMG_0114.jpg

IMG_0116.jpg

IMG_0125.jpg

IMG_0119.jpg

IMG_0121.jpg

IMG_0118.jpg

IMG_0103.jpg

IMG_0101.jpg

IMG_0106.jpg

IMG_0112.jpg

IMG_0111.jpg

IMG_0110.jpg

I feel like an idiot but I have to profess my ignorance.

What the hell is all that stuff?

do any of those things really work? Details please?

I have a friend that has the Beltronics Laser/Radar Jammer and I've seen it in action... Its amazing!

how did it work? how did you know it worked?

WOODY said:
how did it work? how did you know it worked?

My understanding is that it is a scrambler more than it is anything else..

I will ask for details when I get a chance.

Great job with the install. The inside work must have cost a fortune in time and/or money.

I'm curious about the placement of the laser jammers. They seem kinda far away from both the headlamps and the license place.

I'm not sure about the bigger boxes pictured inboard, but the outboard little transponders look like the Blinder X-Treme product. This is the same one we're having a group buy on:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55459

David

I have the m40 with 4 jammers, 1 in the rear 3 in the front.
You can see 2 of them and the 3rd is hidden behind the plastic frame around the plate. The best place for them is next to the running lights, as they are the most reflective part of the Nsx.
My Head lights pop up so there is no need for them to be located right next to them.

Ah, I didn't see the one around the license plate. Should be very effective in that case. How many saves has it netted you? I know my system has netted me 2 saves already. Laser use appears to be on the increase around here in DC.

David

Back