• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My favorite BMW

I just wanted to share some pics of my favorite BMW. Of course it's not in the states and will never be. I bet some of you have never seen this b4.
Enjoy the pics:

BMW_Nazca_C2_(Italdesign)_02.jpg

bmw-nazca-1-17.jpg

BMW%20Nazca%20M12.jpg

bmw_nazca_2.jpg

nazca_bld1.jpg

nazca_bld2.jpg

Don't know why the pics are showing up. Goto to Yahoo->Image->BMW NAZCA
Can someone post some pics? or tell me what I did wrong

The C2 is not really a BMW, just a concept car.

As for posting pics, I was able to make it work using the links you provided. You simply click on the image icon when drafting the post and insert the link:

BMW_Nazca_C2_(Italdesign)_02.jpg

I though that they were available in Europe. I remeber watching Euro Exotics on Speed channel and I've seen two of the Nazcas on the show. It sure made the Lambos and Bentleys look cheap.

No. It was a concept car by Italdesign in 1991. They may have made more than one Nazca, but they were never produced and sold to the public.

brahtw8 said:
No. It was a concept car by Italdesign in 1991. They may have made more than one Nazca, but they were never produced and sold to the public.
Oh, I get it now. Well, I still think it looks unique and stylish...but then again, it's a concept car. :redface:

Back