• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My Fight Details

''SLICK'' MICHAELANDERSON(me) won saturday my pro debut in madison square garden saturday nov 10th. fought olade thomas from brooklyn.

DETAILS

after training with shane mosley and his dad for weeks i decided to leave training camp 1 week earlier up in big bear california to come and close a deal on 1 of my homes in jersey. so shane arrived in new york on nov 1st and we were back training hard again. shane in formed me i hadto get down to 147pds. was hellgetting down to the weight because i cant eat what i wanted but day of the weigh in the other guy came in at 152!:eek: so im like why is he so heavy his purse should be cutt! so jack mosley(shane dad) say hey slick i wont take the fightbecause after he gets off the scale and eats he gonna be 160 tomorrow thats middle weight! i say u know what jack im gonna ake thefight because i have over 50 people in the stands and a possible sponsor plus i sparred some tough guys in training camp and was too fast for them so im a take it. and 1st round he tried to bomb me out but i slipped ducked and had him fustrated he couldnt hitme!:biggrin: 1st 3 shots i hit em wit (big guy) he ran afterthat i was punching to hard and fight went 4 rounds. very hard to catch a scary person. those gloves look big on tv but guys they are very small and should be illegal!!!! well shane i felt should atleast got a draw but he was fineand cotto visited our locker room and was pretty busted up! wosre than shane but was very humble guy and good fighter i may add. shane also is working on a movie soon with his good friend lorenze tate who was alsopresent at the fight with diego corralas wife. well shane may want me to fight on the floyd mayweather vs ricky hatton dec 8th under card. later guys:cool:

wOOt!!! Grats man!!! Any pics? Were you able to shamelessly put an NSX logo on your trunks? hehe :wink: :biggrin:

wouldnt mind doing that (nsx log). im gonna keepeveryone posted on the next fight. should be soon because this one wasnt hard. also im looking to do some acting. i always wanted to do that gig. i have to take some classes 1st. any suggestions guys?

Congrats man, i'm sure it's well deserved. Shane is a class act, and I was a big fan of Chico also. As for the acting, how 'bout the Lee Strassberg (sp?) school, just so you can smack around that James Lipton fellow?

Back