• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My Fight Saturday.

i will be fighting on the shane mosley vs- miguel cotto undercard. saturday nov 10th. i trained 4 weeks with shane now and he is very strong just as strong as cotto and faster. this guy is so nice to everyone he meets. due to a numerous amount of bouts..three 12 rounders and one 8 rounder and my pro debut 4 rounder i dont think mine will be televised. i would love to have had a nsx club shirt on or tag on my shorts. free advertisement i know. im learning the business and these guys are getting10,000 plus per fight just to do these things.(sponsorship) but this time i would like to do it. will be seeing roy jones ludacris and many more stars at ringside. ooh well u guys will let u know how it turns out on sunday but until then drive safe.

wish you the best of luck!
i've been in the ring before, i know the feeling.

edit PS: you need a theme song! i vote for "eye of the tiger".
i used that during my muay thai match.

Last edited:
Good luck on the bout man!! REPRESENT!! wOOt!! :biggrin:

I did one MMA round at a local gym match years and years back got my ass whupped and choked out in about 2 mins lol. Needless to say that was it for me and I went back to my day job at a bank. May the powers that be shine on you and grant you a win. :smile:

Last edited:
Good luck! I have never been in the ring and can't imagine trying to stay focused in such an exciting environment.

All the best!

Nate

Very nice!
I was hope'n that your fight might be on the tele, but wasn't
The first fight on HBO was great, first rounder, but the second was a dog for sure. And the result of that fight was so stupid.
Third fight was ok as well, but the final had me on the edge of my seat til the end. Good result and good decision.
Hope we get to see yours on youtube or somewhere soon.
Trev

Back