• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

my garage

i just got back to this site after years and well...........years. anyway, i posted another topic all about that. i just read (matteni) pimped my garage thread and loved it. wait, i really loved it! after looking at his photos of his super sweet garage i realised how much him and i, and probably most of us have in common. my garage which is much smaller than his, still has alot of the same qualities. the picture below was taken about 2 years ago. its the place where i like to spend "tone time". lol, my wife actually likes the garage and understands why i like to spend my spare time in it. in mattenis thread i saw his monaco prints. i laughed in that i have 1933-1936 prints in my den. keeping the artwork of cars in the garage is nice but if you can get your wife to let you put them up in the house youre on a different level (hehehe). anyway, my garage was actually inspired by griots garage. check them out if you havent yet. im glad to be back fellaz.............

tone

Attachments

• tones garage.jpg
    tones garage.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 358
tone,

Love the garage!...

One more thing I notice about all you guys with really nice garages have in common is that you are all married!

Way too much time on your hands! :biggrin:

lol AU.................I guess its true. on the other hand all my toys where always well cared for so why not the garage. hehe

I need to do my garage floor with those. Where did you get them? and how much?

anton b said:
i laughed in that i have 1933-1936 prints in my den. keeping the artwork of cars in the garage is nice but if you can get your wife to let you put them up in the house youre on a different level (hehehe).

Hey Anton B - looking great! As for the car prints in the house - just wait till I finish the basement! As for the wives - any of us married and or family guys that have wives that even 1/2 understand us had better treat them nice! They will get snatched up by other car addicts in a heartbeat.

Oh well - better get some more motrin in me. I purchased one of these last week and thought - I bet it would be easy to set one of these up myself!

0040628335909_L2.jpg

I am so tire and sore - it hurts to type this post and blink!

yeah i know the one thing missing is an nsx.........i miss mine all the time.
as far as the floors go mine is made by race deck. they actually have a big web site. however it is a bit pricey. i did this over two years ago and it cost me i think 1200 buckaroos. i did however see at sears a tile that looks almost exactly the same. theyre about 1/2 the price. i dont think all the trick colors are available like race deck is. race decks web site has some cool garages. i was also told by a friend who works for home depot corporate that tehy are going to be making their own race deck type floor. i think garages like ours will be more and more common. like the sign thats now hanging on my garage door...............'IF YOURE GONNA MAKE A MESS PLEASE DO IT IN THE HOUSE' lol

tone

Back