• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My New Car!

...is coming tomorrow!

I'm so excited that I had to post something now. It's official. I'm picking it up tomorrow after work.

1991 Black/Ivory 58k miles. Great shape.

MORE PICS TO FOLLOW but here is one from the test drive last weekend.

2702088107_7e3cd45d07_b.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats on a new car, she is sure a beauty. More pics

That car appears to be well taken care of (from the outside, at least). Paint looks great. Even the wiper arms aren't faded (or have been repainted). Welcome to the club.

Nice looking car. Congrats.

Congrats on the purchase. Good luck getting any sleep tonight! :biggrin: Before you start modding it be sure to join the NSXCA.

That was a quick search!! Where did you find it?

ENJOY AND WELCOME!

I like that color combo. Nice choice. Congrats! :biggrin:

You're lucky to be in a City with a fantastic NSX tech. His name is Kyle and he works at Lindsay Acura. I have no connection to the dealer whatsoever, but I've taken my NSX's there for the past 14 years and have always received excellent service.

CONGRATS and welcome to the addiction... :biggrin:

Looks great. Congrats. I don't know if that is you or a friend in the picture, but it's good to see someone that knows the correct body position to take before asking about the cost of mods. :biggrin:

Rwiong.jpg

Last edited:
Looks great. Congrats. I don't know if that is you or a friend in the picture, but it's good to see someone that knows the correct body position to take before asking about the cost of mods. :biggrin:

That's funny! :biggrin: I didn't even see that guy the first time...

Congratulations!

Reminds me of when I bought my black/ivory a few years ago with approx. 59K. Turned 90K today :biggrin:

Last edited:
Congrats on your purchase. Were you the one that was specifically looking for a white interior NSX?

Back