• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My new home

Okay I am sharing pics of my new home in Phoenix.... 3400 sq ft... 3 car garage with pool and grotto... Built in BBQ, fire pit, menacing dog, and lots of other toys.....

Attachments

• DSC00009.jpg
    DSC00009.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 466
  • DSC00006.jpg
    DSC00006.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 471
  • DSC00007.jpg
    DSC00007.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 471
  • DSC00008.jpg
    DSC00008.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 466
  • DSC00010.jpg
    DSC00010.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 465
Looks awesome, but it's missing an NSX in the driveway. ;) Phoenix looks such an incredibly clean and beautiful place to live. Can't wait for NSXPO'05!!

I don't care for the style, architecture or setting. Desert homes and living doesn't appeal to me. Different strokes...
Clearly it is a upscale home and nicely done.
May you look back, years from now and be stirred by wonderful memories and events in your life that occurred while living there.
Congratulations. :smile:

3400 sq ft home in Phoenix should be around 600K + for the pool, etc.

Nice home by the way.

pbassjo said:
I don't care for the style, architecture or setting. Desert homes and living doesn't appeal to me. Different strokes...
Clearly it is a upscale home and nicely done.
May you look back, years from now and be stirred by wonderful memories and events in your life that occurred while living there.
Congratulations. :smile:

:confused: :eek: Different Strokes??? what you talkin bout, Willis?

vtec888 said:

Nice home by the way.

3400 sq ft home in San Jose, CA should be around 2 Mil + for the pool, etc

Pardon my confusion, but I don't understand why you are building such a lovely and large home so close in proximity to other homes. :confused: :confused: :confused: It would seem to me (and I may be ignorant) that from the view in some of your pictures that there is a plethora of land to build upon. If I were to build in Arizona, and it is real a possibility, could I not bypass the enormous house and acquire a fair amount of land instead?

Last edited:
vtec888 said:

Depends on the location. If it is one of these new developments located extremely far outside of Phoenix then I doubt it cost that much.

Juice said:
Pardon my confusion, but I don't understand why you are building such a lovely and large home so close in proximity to other homes. :confused: :confused: :confused: It would seem to me (and I may be ignorant) that from the view in some of your pictures that there is a plethora of land to build upon. If I were to build in Arizona, and it is real a possibility, could I not bypass the enormous house and acquire a fair amount of land instead?

A lot of the new developments are building very nice houses in their own little communities right next to each other. Things are much different here than in Columbus. All the new stuff out here is mostly cookie-cutter type houses (Unless you've got a lot of cash). Most of them look the same in a given community.

As far as building a nice home on a large amount of land.... Anything is possible if you have the money.
These look very nice.... a little far from Phoenix, but something to look at.

http://www.amberwoodhomes.com/amberwoodweb/

Juice said:

Behind my home is a state preserve. I have bought 22 single family homes throughout the US over the last two years.... I have flipped 4 of them for quick profit but I have rented the rest... My home is in a planned community hence the homes proximity to others....

The home should appraise for 650k to 700 k for sure given the comps in the area...

The air is clear and it is very peaceful... i will post some pics of the pool when everything is done and the AZ NSXers will be welcome to come over and play in the pool...

It is at I17 and Happy Valley... The largest mall in Phoenix will be building between I17 and Carefree highway and I17 and Happy Valley... Westcor (large retail developer) has the deal wrapped up... I have a friend that works for a title co tell me that Mall of America may buyout Westcor and build instead. This new mall is suppose to be much nicer than Scottsdale Fashion square. I have my own residence and 4 rentals in this vicinity. Commercial development is growing like crazy in the area and I made 90% on the purchase value (basically almost doubling my money in a year and a half) on all of these homes. :cool: :biggrin:

Last edited:
Juice said:

Behind my home is a state preserve. I have bought 22 single family homes throughout the US over the last two years.... I have flipped 4 of them for quick profit but I have rented the rest... My home is in a planned community hence the homes proximity to others....

The home should appraise for 650k to 700 k for sure given the comps in the area...

The air is clear and it is very peaceful... i will post some pics of the pool when everything is done and the AZ NSXers will be welcome to come over and play in the pool... :smile:

Last edited:
liftshard said:
Yes, the house is nice, but is it a 9 foot pour or not??!

the pool is 4'6" (deep) on the edges and 5' in the middle.... I have a 20' x 24' ramada going over the built in bbq and part of the decking.... I am also putting in a outdoor tv built into a niche so I can sit at the bar or in the hot tub and watch tv...
Outdoor stereo system too!!!!

Last edited:
*cough* when i visit my buddy at ASU i'm gonna have to stop by LOL :biggrin:

pretty house by the way :biggrin:

Back