• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My NSX at my wedding.

I got married just a little over a month ago! We were able to work in a few shots with the NSX. Wish we had more time to get some nice shots of just the car too since our photographer was so good...
The first one is when we had a little trouble with my friends 63 lincoln before the ceremony...NSX to the rescue!
2510642643_38e7665861_b.jpg

2511475052_5ae2e6b692_b.jpg

2510643609_62f1ac98dc_b.jpg

2511475974_4dc5893f5b_b.jpg

2511476386_1b262732fe_b.jpg

2510645327_b14c5b428d_b.jpg

2511477256_e3b224fa5c_b.jpg

2510658383_cf4507ab53_b.jpg

Your wife is hott! You have great taste in women, congrats. I'm currently in my 4th month of marriage myself.:smile:

Nice pics Ryan. Congrats. Wheels look good too.

Your wife is hott! You have great taste in women, congrats. I'm currently in my 4th month of marriage myself.:smile:
LOL! First time I read that I thought you said you're on your 4th marriage :tongue:

Great pics, and both girls looking hot!

Blodi.

Congrat man! The second pic is the bomb:biggrin: , and the B/W pic is just beeeeeeeautiful:eek: .

you should have written "Just Married" on the engine lid and drag soda cans in the back...LOL....congrats!

Nice mugen-style signal covers! :biggrin:

LOL! First time I read that I thought you said you're on your 4th marriage :tongue:

!

Same here haha.

Pics are really cool, but you know she was thinking "are you serious, pictures next to your damn car".. unless she's actually into cars.

Thanks for the comments so far guys.
Yea, the 63 Lincoln was supposed to be our "drive off" car until its fuel pump gave out about 30 minutes before the ceremony. She was happy to have pics with the NSX...in fact she is the one that suggested maybe hiring the photgrapher in the future to do a shoot of the NSX.
Haha, I was wondering how long it would be for someone to mention the signal covers....soon...I swear.
Not to get too far off topic, but her are some other shots from the day...
2511005315_5621162ac3_o.jpg

2511005365_735465bdfd_o.jpg

2511835530_473e4cd6f1_o.jpg

I don't know Ryan... I think she may be too hot for you. :biggrin:

I'm not feeling any love in the pics, just cold attitude...time to give her up!
:biggrin:

Congrats to you! I wish you guys the best.....hopefully the car will be around when the kids arrive. :smile:

Congratulations. Nice non-standard wedding photos - usually wedding photos are all romantic and sloppy (and stereotyped) but your photos are anything but! Nice!

Congrads and may you live a blessed life together:biggrin:
On another note, this picture is AWESOME!
So Final Fantasy like:cool:
and it reminds me of "Beauty & the Beast", when Belle walks down to
the dance floor and the music starts. I'm not implying you're a beast tho.

OK, but how long do you think you can keep this scam going?
So far...1 month 2 days.:biggrin:

Thanks for the comments on the pics. We do have some that are more "standard", but we chose this photographer because we knew she would give us the more artsy edge we wanted which, as a graduate of an art school, I really appreciate.
Actually the photo of my wife by herself is going to be used by the photographer as an ad in an upcoming brides magazine. :biggrin:

Back