• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My personal opinion and review on Gen 2 NSX

Unfortunately unlikely to respond to all posts individually. I did post some pics on the other thread.

Thanks for the great review. Really appreciate the frank comments. Post pics if you can, especially the design flaws an interior carbon accents so we can understand what you mean? I'm sure Acura would love to see them too.

Thanks for reading my Tapatalk signature

-Bullet hole on each side of door. This was mentioned to me by my business partner, once pointed out to me it is an eye sore.

-The fender area where should had been black, original nsx, Huracan, 570s have this section in black. I have Xpel ultimate PPF, otherwise this area will get chipped pretty badly, and it is never clean. Maybe I am being too critical, but if I were the beta tester I would had pointed out everything.

Attachments

• File_000-7.jpg
    File_000-7.jpg
    184.5 KB · Views: 256
  • File_001-2.jpg
    File_001-2.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 255
  • File_000-11 copy 2.jpg
    File_000-11 copy 2.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 256
  • File_000-12 copy.jpg
    File_000-12 copy.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 261
IMG_4922.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

We modified the original front license holder. It looks better without the big borders.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    164.2 KB · Views: 251
[MENTION=30323]Ren[/MENTION]e, beautiful car! Big congratulations to finally getting your car.

It is the first actual new NSX in my area (as in Europe, I am located in the Netherlands myself).

It may be the first new NSX in Benelux, but not in Europe. I got mine in 2016.

Sorry, double post..

Thanks,

As yours is also an Honda NSX I have the following question:
Auto door lock driving 15km/h settings. In the Acura owners guide this part is described, but not in the Honda owners manual. Is this function available on your car? May US cars have other features as EUR cars. I went through the French manual and the settings in the car but can not find the feature.

Back