• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My photos from Detroit Belle Isle ALMS

My photos from Detroit Belle Isle ALMS - More PIX 9/4!!!

Here are some of my photos from the Detroit Belle Isle Sports Car Challenge American LeMans race this past weekend.

The weather was spectacular and Acura SWEPT the overall podium with 1st place going to the Andretti Green XM Acura. 2nd Place went to the Patron Highcroft Acura driven by David Brabham and Scott Sharp. 3rd Overall was Gil DeFerran and Simon Pagenaud in the DeFerran Motorsports Acura.

The win now puts Acura in the lead for the overall manufacturers championship and Brabham and Sharp are now within 4 points for the P2 drivers title.

IMG_4000.JPG

IMG_3971.JPG

IMG_3940.JPG

IMG_3901.JPG

IMG_6782.JPG

IMG_6795.JPG

IMG_6865.JPG

IMG_6765.JPG

IMG_6970.JPG

IMG_6823.JPG

IMG_7025.JPG

IMG_6871.JPG

IMG_6840.JPG

IMG_6850.JPG

IMG_7130.JPG

IMG_6863.JPG

IMG_4009.JPG

And the winning team!!!
IMG_4011.JPG

Last edited:
Nice shots!

My wife and I were Flagging from Station 12 (the right-hander back onto the Strand after the fountain complex) all weekend :biggrin:

Brian

Great looking photos.
Thanks for sharing.
Saw the race on speed.
Congrats to Acura.
Can't wait to see them at Laguna Seca!

Awesome pictures! I was at Road America a few weeks back, heartbreak there for the Acura teams, nice to see them sweep. It was a great race all around. Can't wait for the LMP1 car to go up against the Audi's next year.

THX for excellent photos, you (as always ! ). We are just about to issue you a yearly Michigan turf permit. :biggrin:

Back